1 2 3 ... 5
David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
6/29/12 1:45 p.m.

If it weren't for our message board regulars, what would we do with our spare time? To say thank-you, we present a special deal: buy a one-year subscription to Grassroots Motorsports for just $16.95 and get a limited-edition GRM Dork die-cut sticker. That's like 30% off the regular subscription price.

How to get in on the deal? Go here and enter grmboard as the promo code.

FAQ:

Really? Yes, this is a real deal.

That's just a Photoshop job, right? Nope, that is a genuine piece of precision-cut vinyl.

Do I get a color choice on the sticker? You can choose from white, white and white.

Can I get the GRM Dork deal on a renewal? Yes. If you already have a GRM subscription, the new order will be tacked to the end of your existing subscription.

Can Canadians participate? Canadians get a deal, too: $24.95 U.S. per year.

Does my Dork status matter? No, the GRM Dork deal is open to all, whether you have zero posts or a million.

How long is this deal going to last? Until we get bored.

Can I buy just the sticker? Yes, you can. The GRM Dork stickers are $16.95 each and come with a free one-year subscription to Grassroots Motorsports magazine.

So, who's going to be the second person to fly the GRM Dork flag?

Cone_Junky
Cone_Junky Dork
6/29/12 1:54 p.m.

Just signed up for the offer. I used the promo code, but not sure I did it right because it assumed I was a new subscriber. Since it's the same name, address, and email I'm sure you guys will figure it out.

Time to be openly Dorky. The closet was getting a little small anyway.

1988RedT2
1988RedT2 SuperDork
6/29/12 1:56 p.m.
David S. Wallens wrote: Can I buy just the sticker? Yes, you can. The GRM Dork stickers are $16.95 each and come with a free one-year subscription to Grassroots Motorsports magazine.

Very clever!

David S. Wallens
6/29/12 1:57 p.m.
1988RedT2 wrote:
David S. Wallens wrote: Can I buy just the sticker? Yes, you can. The GRM Dork stickers are $16.95 each and come with a free one-year subscription to Grassroots Motorsports magazine.
Very clever!

Thanks. I once read a book on marketing.

Cone_Junky
Cone_Junky Dork
6/29/12 1:58 p.m.

Of course 2 stickers makes more sense. I just corner balanced my car and don't want to offset the bias with a sticker on only one side

N Sperlo
N Sperlo PowerDork
6/29/12 1:59 p.m.

"Any customer can have a car painted any colour that he wants so long as it is black." - Henry Ford

David S. Wallens
6/29/12 2:01 p.m.
N Sperlo wrote: "Any customer can have a car painted any colour that he wants so long as it is black." - Henry Ford

I thought about stealing that line but wasn't sure if it was too played out.

Zomby Woof
Zomby Woof UltraDork

Will you have them available in the Canadian (and correct) spelling, Dorque?

N Sperlo
N Sperlo PowerDork

I just ordered up.

David S. Wallens
6/29/12 2:03 p.m.
N Sperlo wrote: I just ordered up.

Order up!

Thanks.

93EXCivic
93EXCivic UltimaDork
6/29/12 2:06 p.m.

Question if I already have a subscription will getting a new one just add to the length or will I be getting 2 magazines?

Giant Purple Snorklewacker
Giant Purple Snorklewacker UltimaDork
6/29/12 2:08 p.m.

OK, so I went, selected 2yrs... entered the promo code and it took away the 2yr selection (instead of just taking 30% off), eliminated the free t-shirt and put the sticker in-place of it.

So, is this a replacement for the t-shirt on a one year only deal or was that a bit of a boo boo?

driver109x
driver109x HalfDork
6/29/12 2:10 p.m.

Hmmmmm... a one year subscription with a free sticker OR a buy a sticker with a free one year subcription... can't decide

Gasoline
Gasoline HalfDork
6/29/12 2:19 p.m.

Wow, You got me!

I really did not think it was possible.....

Duke
Duke PowerDork
6/29/12 2:20 p.m.

Can those of us with many years left on our 10-year subs get in on the deal in some way? I was planning on re-upping for another 10 years, but not, ummm, for about another 4-5 years.

David S. Wallens
6/29/12 2:25 p.m.

The GRM Dork deal is only good on a one-year deal. And if you already have a sub, the GRM Dork deal will just be tacked on the end.

Thanks again for the orders.

JohnInKansas
JohnInKansas Reader
6/29/12 2:26 p.m.

Done.

David S. Wallens
6/29/12 2:27 p.m.
driver109x wrote: Hmmmmm... a one year subscription with a free sticker OR a buy a sticker with a free one year subcription... can't decide

I know, it's a dilemma for the ages. I'm still weighing both options myself.

Sky_Render
Sky_Render Reader
6/29/12 2:32 p.m.

Dang it, I don't want WHITE. Can I get it in white, by any chance? If not, what about white?

Argo1
Argo1 GRM+ Memberand Reader
6/29/12 2:33 p.m.

Done. Good deal, thanks.

Curmudgeon
Curmudgeon MegaDork
6/29/12 2:35 p.m.

Done. I wanted to go with a 2 year and get a Tshirt too, no joy.

David S. Wallens
6/29/12 2:42 p.m.
Argo1 wrote: Done. Good deal, thanks.

And thank you.

1988RedT2
1988RedT2 SuperDork
6/29/12 2:53 p.m.

I'm gonna hold out for the GRM sticker that says "GRM Gentleman Scholar". I'm sure it's fine for the rest of you guys, but I don't so much identify with the whole "dork" thing.

Joe Gearin
Joe Gearin Associate Publisher
6/29/12 3:06 p.m.
Curmudgeon wrote: Done. I wanted to go with a 2 year and get a Tshirt too, no joy.

No problem...... hit up the $16.95+ sticker deal, then contact us again for a 2 year deal and get another discounted rate and the free T-shirt. You will end up getting 3 yrs of GRM, the sticker and a shirt---- win-win-win

BoxheadTim
BoxheadTim GRM+ Memberand UberDork
6/29/12 3:09 p.m.

I guess I better extend the subscription in the next few days then...

1 2 3 ... 5

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
L2WM3yobhukNjwxUa0sInOXdwlwg8BljyMbg5ouvMljawwcKFAtPe58wMkGSjes2