I dig it

neon4891
neon4891 UltimaDork
6/29/12 4:34 p.m.

I might re up now rather than later.

Dr. Hess
Dr. Hess UltimaDork
6/29/12 5:28 p.m.

Well, I think I did. It said "please wait while we process..." but it never came back with "Complete" or anything like that. It just came back to subscriber services.

friedgreencorrado
friedgreencorrado PowerDork
6/29/12 5:37 p.m.

Oooh, nice! Thanks for the thought!

Type Q
Type Q Dork
6/29/12 6:20 p.m.

So by doing this I add an another year the 10-year renewal I did last time? Am I proud enough of my "Dork" status to spent $17 to advertise it? Hmm...

Javelin
Javelin GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
6/29/12 6:30 p.m.

Done (I think). It took the CC info but then tried to get me to make a screen name. I figured your intrepid staff will figure out that I'm already a subscriber and will tack it all on the end.

The big question is: On the 5, or on the Javelin?

Luke
Luke UberDork
6/29/12 6:58 p.m.

David, can I get an equivalent deal as an International subscriber? Need to re-up my sub, anyway.

sporqster
sporqster Reader
6/29/12 7:07 p.m.

Woot! I'm a Dork wannabe!

Fueled by Caffeine
Fueled by Caffeine MegaDork
6/29/12 7:34 p.m.

Wife just said.. Not in the budget this month..

Luckily next month is around the corner.

JoeyM
JoeyM SuperDork
6/29/12 7:47 p.m.

Luddite, here.....I ordered mine by calling GRM world HQ and speaking to a human.

irish44j
irish44j SuperDork
6/29/12 9:04 p.m.

ok, renewed. Can you perhaps ask Marjorie to toss in a few extra freebie regular GRM stickers as well? I have new things that need decoratin'

I didn't get an email confirmation or anything. Should I have?

irish44j
irish44j SuperDork
6/29/12 9:08 p.m.

can I get an extra if I identify the wheel in the first picture, including size and offset?

JoeyM
JoeyM SuperDork
6/29/12 9:15 p.m.
irish44j wrote: ok, renewed. Can you perhaps ask Marjorie to toss in a few extra freebie regular GRM stickers as well? I have new things that need decoratin'

Shoot me a PM....I may have a few extra laying around the house

Knurled
Knurled GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
6/29/12 9:24 p.m.

Well, here's my excuse to finally subscribe instead of going to the magazine shop.

Does the subscription still get you the normal GRM sticker? I have a plastic bumper with a hole in it that needs covered. (Of course I'm serious.)

bluej
bluej Dork
6/29/12 10:35 p.m.

hmm....

so two years for $34 + two dork stickers or $40 + t-shirt. If the shirt were a dark (or even any shade of grey) I'd probably go the shirt route but if it's gotta be white, i'd rather it be a decal.

thanks for thinking of the regulars who'd spend the money to subscribe anyway. the fact that you care enough to do things like this is why we're all so happy to spend our money supporting you.

kazoospec
kazoospec Reader
6/30/12 9:21 a.m.

Hmmmm . . . My wife recently re-upped my subscription for a LONG time (three years, IIRC). If I added another to get a precision cut sticker proclaiming me a "dork", I'm sure she would agree. A weighty equation, the eternal scorn of my wife vs. the momentary admiration of the guys at the local car club.

nicksta43
nicksta43 HalfDork
6/30/12 9:50 a.m.
Javelin wrote: Done (I think). It took the CC info but then tried to get me to make a screen name. I figured your intrepid staff will figure out that I'm already a subscriber and will tack it all on the end. The big question is: On the 5, or on the Javelin?

I did it the same way Javelin did, so if he did it wrong so did I.

EricM
EricM SuperDork
6/30/12 10:47 a.m.

add sticker to store and I will buy a dozen. (I know, you are selling subscriptions...) I would even buy a t-shirt with that on it.

moparman76_69
moparman76_69 Reader
6/30/12 12:28 p.m.

What is the 2-year with a free shirt deal? Haven't seen that one.

aussiesmg
aussiesmg PowerDork
6/30/12 1:38 p.m.

I haz a problem, or rather, 20 of them

Gearheadotaku
Gearheadotaku GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
6/30/12 3:31 p.m.
Cone_Junky wrote: Of course 2 stickers makes more sense. I just corner balanced my car and don't want to offset the bias with a sticker on only one side

Just put it in the middle....

BoostedBrandon
BoostedBrandon Dork
6/30/12 5:15 p.m.

How long is this deal going on?

JoeyM
JoeyM SuperDork
6/30/12 8:17 p.m.
moparman76_69 wrote: What is the 2-year with a free shirt deal? Haven't seen that one.

I'm pretty sure that one of the subscription cards in the current issue has that offer

N Sperlo
N Sperlo PowerDork
7/1/12 4:50 p.m.
David S. Wallens wrote:
N Sperlo wrote: I just ordered up.
Order up! Thanks.

No... Ordered two weeks ago. LOL

Rusted_Busted_Spit
Rusted_Busted_Spit GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
7/2/12 9:11 a.m.

Signed up, thanks.

1 2 3 4 5