1 2
Tom_Spangler
Tom_Spangler GRM+ Memberand Dork
5/3/13 4:18 p.m.
Joe Gearin wrote: As others have said, the Cocomats hold up well, look great, and are easy to clean. The main thing is they are constructed well, and should last a long time. I've found most aftermarket mats fall apart (especially the backing) after a couple of years. For a 2011 Pickup though, you may be best served by a high quality OEM mat.

The OEM ones that are in it aren't all that great. It's funny, you can tell where the penny-pinching is in modern vehicles if you look closely enough. The dash, controls, seats, and everything else that you actually see and touch are very high-quality materials, feel good to touch, no gaps, etc. Worlds better than American cars were 10-15 years ago. Heck, any cars (the E36 interior comes to mind). But the more "hidden" areas like the floor mats and a few other spots like the inner frame rails show where the accountants had their say.

mad_machine
mad_machine GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
5/3/13 4:34 p.m.

Get the best toyota mats you can find. They seem to work really well for making Toyotas accelerate quickly

M2Pilot
M2Pilot HalfDork
5/3/13 5:44 p.m.

I have Weathertechs in the '96 Dodge truck. I bought them within a week or 2 of buying truck new. They've held up very well.

I have OEM carpet mats that came new with the car in the '98 M3. They too have held up well.

bravenrace
bravenrace PowerDork
5/6/13 7:45 a.m.

Okay, you guys convinced me. Cocomats ordered.

bravenrace
bravenrace UltimaDork
5/20/13 2:26 p.m.

Just got the tracking confirmation that my Cocomats were delivered today. I can hardly wait to get home...

Woody
Woody GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
5/20/13 8:35 p.m.

Come on. man! How are the damn floor mats?!

nicksta43
nicksta43 Dork
5/20/13 8:40 p.m.
Woody wrote: *Come on. man! How are the damn floor mats?!*

+1

Pictures or it didn't happen!

David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
5/20/13 9:00 p.m.

I'm a little late to the party, but I'm also a big Cocomat fan. I have them in the 911 and love them. I know, who gets excited about floor mats? I like the Cocomats for their classic looks. Plus they add some NVH insulation to the floor. They also don't bunch up. What else? Um, they age well, too.

For a slightly more contemporary look, check out their sisal mats, too. I had them in my SE-R when it was new (okay, that was 20 years ago) and they were a neat look--like Cocomats but a little different.

To see them, go here and scroll down a bit: http://www.cocomats.com/style.htm

Woody
Woody GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
6/20/13 2:49 p.m.
Woody wrote: *Come on. man! How are the damn floor mats?!*
bravenrace
bravenrace UltimaDork
6/24/13 11:13 a.m.

Sorry, I somehow missed the replies. So far I like them a lot! The fit and look is perfect.

stan
stan GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
6/24/13 12:33 p.m.

Wow.

Cocomats. I haven't seen those in years. Reminds me of my long-gone 914 (traded in with the mats...)

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
3DEZU14zOPtq3v77FJm4j9biLhidoFEhCmr6XqaYJxbEVJ4COkrLf65QL9lZjgm9