Mr_Asa
Mr_Asa MegaDork
6/26/24 7:17 a.m.

Its been a few years, I think everyone has mourned MeC's loss properly. I know that I, finally, am ready to move on.

What is the current best stripper out there?  The paint I'm currently working with almost comes off with soap, so I dont need something super "hot" on the reactivity scale, but it would probably be nice to have something in my back pocket.

I feel like we just had this discussion, but couldn't find it on here.  Maybe it was buried in a build thread?

Dusterbd13-michael
Dusterbd13-michael MegaDork
6/26/24 7:24 a.m.

I used to date a stripper. She worked at the fuzzy hole in Knoxville Tennessee. Wild times. Ain't thought about her in a long time. 

Edit: 20 years later, Google shows fuzzy hole in Johnson city which makes more sense based on drive time from mountain city. Not Knoxville. I was pretty much always insanely berkeleyed up at the time, so my memories are always a little suspect of that period. Not an intentional dishonesty on my part.

Subbed for information on current strippers as i need to un-rustoleum a car.

Mr_Asa
Mr_Asa MegaDork
6/26/24 7:31 a.m.

Relevant thread from H.A.M.B.  kinda devolves at the end.  Check page 4

https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/you-must-be-the-reason-i-cant-buy-good-paint-stripper-anymore.1311857/

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Gpsyg0Ltt1TdRXv2mKs8Me3ndSto1ZSGXjCIbAhvuBZyboxI7JGg3lh9O4nTdZVl