1 2 3
dj06482
dj06482 GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
8/21/12 7:59 p.m.

Put me in the camp that loves the M coupe. I was on a road trip a few months back with my son and I pulled up at a rest stop gas station along one in red. Like Sonic's experience, I commented to the owner on what a beautiful car it was. He said "Thanks, I actually just picked it up and am on the road trip back home." I was definitely a little jealous!

Irish1
Irish1 New Reader
8/21/12 8:22 p.m.

Thanks for the link. That liver-red interior's a bit scary. It's well-priced,so I'll have to agonize over it. Thanks for the offer to test-drive. I'll have my BMW pals run the VIN and see what pops up. I really like the Interlagos Blue Ms. These are light cars: about 3200 lbs in M form, and very rigid. Great basis for a track car with a little tuning from TC Kline.

Joshua wrote: http://www.billionauto.com/show.aspx?vid=1916683 Looks nice, I can drive it this weekend and report back if you would like.
Sonic
Sonic SuperDork
8/21/12 9:05 p.m.
Irish1 wrote: I really like the Interlagos Blue Ms.

Me too, obviously. FYI, they made 300 M coupes in Interlagos, over the 3 year production.

I searched for mine for 3 months, found it 300 miles away, fortunately. If you really want one, you have to be patient or flexible, and OK with traveling to get one. Mine turned out to be essentially flawless once I finally saw it in person, fortunately, and well priced for the mileage (39k).

mad_machine
mad_machine GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
8/21/12 10:14 p.m.
Irish1 wrote: Thanks for the link. That liver-red interior's a bit scary. It's well-priced,so I'll have to agonize over it. Thanks for the offer to test-drive. I'll have my BMW pals run the VIN and see what pops up. I really like the Interlagos Blue Ms. These are light cars: about 3200 lbs in M form, and very rigid. Great basis for a track car with a little tuning from TC Kline.
Joshua wrote: http://www.billionauto.com/show.aspx?vid=1916683 Looks nice, I can drive it this weekend and report back if you would like.

I like the red interior on a silver car.. looks nice

Joshua
Joshua HalfDork
8/22/12 12:47 a.m.

I always love red interiors, just not silver exteriors...

rotard
rotard Dork
8/22/12 7:55 a.m.

You can probably get better financing on a new car. If paying for it with your own money, definitely go for the Cayman. It has already taken its biggest depreciation hit. The same could be said for the Bimmer.

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
7hKxEyqTi9Y4u662tApHIWYxy0uLlANErO2LjJsGgTW28Ohk7dR1NhqbG5PSvqc7