1 ... 4 5 6
Gasoline
Gasoline New Reader
9/20/11 3:55 p.m.

I'm wishing there was some 9.0 et chatter.....

mkiisupra
mkiisupra New Reader
9/20/11 5:00 p.m.
Marjorie Suddard wrote: Uhhh, how about shut up?...

"you're new here.... it only takes a short while to learn the do's and don't's"

"A word of advice for your own good... Don't ever correct the Queen. I hope she isn't doing any patio work but if you hear a cement mixer you should probably run for your life"

Got it! Sounds like a plan! I appreciate the way the community helps others feel as a part of the group!

Happiness and smiles, Eric G

Karl La Follette
Karl La Follette Dork
9/20/11 5:50 p.m.

Pro motors have upped the number of kegs of free beer for the weekend and you can bring your own mug or bucket Thank You GRM and Classic MTRsports !

bluej
bluej GRM+ Memberand Dork
9/20/11 6:50 p.m.

In reply to fastclown:

You sure seem eager to stick uranus on front of a bunch of repressed mullets

poopshovel
poopshovel SuperDork
9/20/11 6:57 p.m.
speedbiu wrote: In reply to poopshovel: your a geniusness .

WOW! I'm going to frame that and hang it in the trophy room. BRILLIANT!

Marjorie Suddard
Marjorie Suddard General Manager
9/20/11 8:03 p.m.

In reply to mkiisupra:

We're kidding, you know... At least I am. Only thing I'm serious about is that clowns aren't funny, though you're right, I do remember my mom loving her some Red Skelton.

What I meant to say is that Guido isn't funny. And his smack talk reminds me of playing Barbies with my next-door-neighbor because her little brother always tried to play with us, bless his heart.

(Quick tip for non-Southerners: "Bless their heart" basically means, "that person is a re-tard.")

Back to you, makeup man...

Margie

neon4891
neon4891 SuperDork
9/20/11 10:29 p.m.
Marjorie Suddard wrote: (Quick tip for non-Southerners: "Bless their heart" basically means, "that person is a re-tard.")

How I miss Southern niceties. OTOH, I'm one to use bluntness over tact.

TRoglodyte
TRoglodyte HalfDork
9/20/11 10:38 p.m.
Karl La Follette wrote: Pro motors have upped the number of kegs of free beer for the weekend and you can bring your own mug or bucket Thank You GRM and Classic MTRsports !

Bucket ?Did you say buckets of beer? You had me at beer.

fastclown
fastclown Reader
9/20/11 10:45 p.m.

I guess Tim is not into a good spanking or he must have to go elsewhere for one. You would think as the GM of a mag with a mainly male readership that you would have something better than a playing with Barbies story. Maybe get a writer/editor involved, ask for some advise. Maybe age is taking some of her sting out, God bless her....

"You sure seem eager to stick uranus on front of a bunch of repressed mullets" I'm not sure if I want to know what this means. Maybe Margie can take this to a writer for a re-write as well, bless your soul...

Marjorie Suddard
9/21/11 6:46 a.m.

Your powers are weakening, clown. Might be time to put a brighter rinse on that mullet.

Margie

fastclown
fastclown Reader
9/22/11 8:55 a.m.

Seriously? That's all you got? I have a mullet as much as you're built like.... a brick----house, the lady's stacked and that's a fact, ain't holding nothing back. Wow, we have a music theme going, the Nascho Man, Brick House, and you'll see Tears of a Clown from me laughing at the big builds that finish behind Uranus.

I guess your staff isn't helping you, maybe it's time to call a meeting, or I get the feeling your next post will be "I know you are, what am I..."

poopshovel
poopshovel SuperDork
9/27/11 12:08 p.m.

Wow, you guys are going to let the Clown have the last word?

clownkiller
clownkiller Reader
9/27/11 1:16 p.m.

Word!

fastclown
fastclown Reader
9/27/11 3:33 p.m.

d!

Tom Heath
Tom Heath Web Manager
9/27/11 3:37 p.m.

Meetings could be used as evidence in a court of law to demonstrate premeditation.

Joe Gearin
Joe Gearin Associate Publisher
9/27/11 3:46 p.m.

What?! Guido is still around? After I saw that clown on T.V. with Chris Hansen I figured we'd be done with him.

Finally Mike, we know how you were getting all that help with Uranus.

evildky
evildky Dork
9/27/11 3:53 p.m.

Guido, I'm looking forward to seeing you put your entire body inside uranus, normally you just keep your head in there.

also I hear there is a long line of folks wanting to take a ride in uranus, although I think some only want to put their fist in uranus

while I intend to finish as close to uranus as possible, only you get to finish inside uranus

Marjorie Suddard
9/27/11 7:39 p.m.

Just checked in to see if the clown replied, because tbh, forgot I picked on him. No, I'm not proud that I picked the fight with the 'tard and then got busy and forgot, but seriously, Guido, that's it? Some crap that my staff writes my smack? I wish I actually cared enough to delegate it, actually.

Hugs,

Margie

fastclown
fastclown Reader
9/27/11 9:24 p.m.

Evildicky, I have to admit that with the new seat cushion I do feel great when I climb inside Uranus, lots of leg room as well... The Chris Hansen comment wasn't funny until I Googled him to see who he was, then I had a good laugh, good stuff! Maybe you should help Margie. "got busy and forgot" Please somebody stab me in the eyes to erase the image of Margie getting busy... please for the love of God!

Kisses,

Marjorie Suddard
9/28/11 6:03 a.m.

Curious that your mind went right to that image, especially since I thought you were more into men's Uranuses.

Margie

poopshovel
poopshovel SuperDork
9/28/11 7:52 a.m.
fastclown wrote: The Chris Hansen comment wasn't funny until I Googled him to see who he was

I can understand how it wouldn't be your thing. The "bait kids" on that show are waaaay too old (not to mention - female) for you.

evildky
evildky Dork
9/28/11 5:43 p.m.

In reply to fastclown: I also heard you can take 4 guys in Uranus at a time

fastclown
fastclown Reader
9/29/11 7:22 a.m.

"Curious that your mind went right to that image" When an older lady says she "got busy and forgot", it's kind of like a verbal train wreck... no, yes, no, yes, ohhh noooo.... "Got Busy and Forgot" would be a great T-shirt for you, but it doesn't say much for Tim.

Poop, yes, if they can drive then they can get away...

Evil, 4 is comfortable, 5 is tight.

Wow, just a week away!!!! A good ole' dysfunctional family gathering.

evildky
evildky Dork
9/29/11 10:35 a.m.

In reply to fastclown: I've heard uranus was loose, have you tried kegals?

I suggest you give uranus a thorough cleaning, you might find things find in there that you forgot, small rodents?

1 ... 4 5 6

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Dx4bCX0ZZ366FCT8tUnmbOTs2vQQQSARJICgwXQ7fsDo1P38qqemOwH9Kt5hWyfu