aussiesmg
aussiesmg SuperDork
10/13/09 8:04 p.m.

Guys,

We frantically borrowed several items and returned all but one, I still have a 4" grinder, need an owner, it wasn't claimed at the banquet, still in my possession.

Steve

bamalama
bamalama Reader
10/13/09 8:48 p.m.

is it the one the cutting wheel wore out on?

aussiesmg
aussiesmg SuperDork
10/13/09 9:04 p.m.

Nope, it's the replacement from another team.

bamalama
bamalama Reader
10/13/09 9:12 p.m.

I'm glad you found another one, I felt like a dumbass packing the grinder with nothing to put on it.

aussiesmg
aussiesmg SuperDork
10/13/09 9:17 p.m.

lol, I appreciated your help mate, you guys rocked

Nashco
Nashco SuperDork
10/14/09 12:47 a.m.

I lost several volts from some Prius batteries. I tried to put some other volts from mrjoshua's charger into them, but they wouldn't take. If anybody finds them, please let me know.

Free bump...nobody likes losing tools on loan.

Bryce

DrBoost
DrBoost HalfDork
10/14/09 7:25 a.m.

If you can't find the owner, you can send it to me. I don't want you feeling bad every time you look at that ill-gotten grinder.

poopshovel
poopshovel SuperDork
10/14/09 8:49 a.m.

FOUND: Bluetooth. Left at front desk of hotel. Fortunately someone knew what the hell it was, as I had no idea .

fastasleep
fastasleep Reader
10/14/09 8:59 a.m.

FOUND: $20 AUS, and a case of cold VB stubbies.

I thought that'd get your attention, AussieMG! Just to let you know, that grinder isn't mine but I'll ask Matt. Did you contact Per to see if someone had asked him about it? Just a thought.

BTW, can't wait to see you guys back next year! I loved the truck!!!!!

-Les

aussiesmg
aussiesmg SuperDork
10/14/09 4:12 p.m.

Keep the crayfish send me the grog, ya wanker.....

JG announced the grinder at the banquet.

The truck'll be back (imagine a Austrian accent) lots to prove yet.

poopshovel
poopshovel SuperDork
10/14/09 4:36 p.m.

"No need to court a whore."

That's on the "Special Challenge Edition of 'Say What?'" that lives in my head...and the only one on the list that's 'clean' enough to post here.

good times.

bamalama
bamalama Reader
10/14/09 4:49 p.m.

Mine is "every-ting is a joke to yoo"

itsarebuild
itsarebuild GRM+ Memberand New Reader
10/14/09 5:44 p.m.

i think it i probably our grinder. sorry we couldnt stick around to pick it up saturday. my neck was on fire from inadequate sunblock (and inadequate brain cells to get out of the sun). it not our only grinder so no hurry on getting it back to me. we are in atlanta, where are you located?

aussiesmg
aussiesmg SuperDork
10/14/09 7:48 p.m.

NW Ohio, I will be down for the Daytona 24 unless you need it sooner. I wondered where you went. I feel your pain I had sunstroke myself.

Oh and Poopie my man, "HARDEN THE berkeley UP"

start a thread mate

itsarebuild
itsarebuild GRM+ Memberand New Reader
10/15/09 8:29 a.m.

In reply to aussiesmg: if you can drop it off on the way to daytona that would be fine with me. if we break the other grinder and i need it sooner i'll let you know and send you some funds for shipping. glad to see you got the truck running again!

aussiesmg
aussiesmg SuperDork
10/15/09 9:35 a.m.

PM sent

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
DAIZ9KQGVzumVWX2G7kzjRBpk1sZsDXrqvyripqFrd0oJ5uGIZEtUUL5fQrfWn5b