Junkyard_Dog
Junkyard_Dog SuperDork
7/19/15 2:52 p.m.

Title says it all.

Louisville CoPart "CITN SM".

mikeatrpi
mikeatrpi Reader
7/19/15 3:08 p.m.

Odometer: 83,500 mi. (ACTUAL) Highlights: Enhanced Vehicles Donated Vehicle Primary Damage:NORMAL WEAR Secondary Damage:BIOHAZARD/CHEMI.

Sounds like it lived an interesting life. What could go wrong?

NOHOME
NOHOME UberDork
7/19/15 3:50 p.m.

Hard to know where reality lies with the disclosure statements.

Is the Bio Hazard Chemical a blanket statement with these guys? As in "Oil in sump and farts fired in seats" = Bio hazard and chemical hazard.

The mental image is more like "Drove through Chernobyl and corpse rotted for six months"?

johndej
johndej Reader
7/19/15 4:12 p.m.

Looks like it was parked with the windows down outside for a bit, so mold maybe?

chandlerGTi
chandlerGTi UltraDork
7/19/15 4:43 p.m.

No, that's just what the seats look like if not treated lol.

Feedyurhed
Feedyurhed SuperDork
7/19/15 5:07 p.m.
mikeatrpi wrote: Odometer: 83,500 mi. (ACTUAL) Highlights: Enhanced Vehicles Donated Vehicle Primary Damage:NORMAL WEAR Secondary Damage:BIOHAZARD/CHEMI. Sounds like it lived an interesting life. What could go wrong?

It should be fine just as long as you don't touch it or breathe around it. Normal wear.

Junkyard_Dog
Junkyard_Dog SuperDork
7/19/15 5:34 p.m.

It needs anything valuable not the shell sold, then do evil things to the shell that make purists cringe with the money you make. FWD LS4 comes to mind.

Not that I've thought about it.

NOHOME
NOHOME UberDork
7/19/15 5:40 p.m.

Had to go looking for confirmation, but those sills are massive! Interior reminds me a bit of the Volvos of the era.

Note the brake "pedal". Note that is is really a button. Be aware that it is really an ON/OFF switch. The French are Tres Weird.

Woody
Woody GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
7/19/15 7:35 p.m.

I never liked those cars. Not even a little. Sorry...

Desy
Desy None
7/19/15 10:12 p.m.

I seen this too, and thought I know a few people that would enjoy this. Personally, never cared for the car, but do like the fact that it's a car you just don't see. Even at Concourse events where you see ultra rare exotic and super cars.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
C2InKylZLZD0ghpdQiTe1EiwqGNKRbR502aS0PkizieZm4z9koxK4OjVbPi5D3A7