noddaz
noddaz GRM+ Memberand Reader
5/22/12 1:32 p.m.

But not exact ally what you are thinking of...

turbo volvo on cl

conesare2seconds
conesare2seconds Reader
5/22/12 1:45 p.m.

Wowzers.

dean1484
dean1484 GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
5/22/12 3:26 p.m.

Now if only it was a wagon

dculberson
dculberson Dork
5/22/12 3:30 p.m.

So much want. Wow.

Twin_Cam
Twin_Cam UltraDork
5/22/12 4:53 p.m.

ransom
ransom GRM+ Memberand Dork
5/22/12 4:55 p.m.
dean1484 wrote: Now if only it was a wagon

And a manual.

KATYB
KATYB HalfDork
5/22/12 7:27 p.m.

i want

plance1
plance1 Dork
5/22/12 9:25 p.m.

Im leary of buying a car from someone when they just recently bought it themselves...

clutchsmoke
clutchsmoke Reader
5/22/12 9:34 p.m.

I must have a sleeper Volvo. One day. One day...

EvanB
EvanB GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
5/22/12 9:44 p.m.

I want that combined with my wagon, and a manual.

http://grassrootsmotorsports.com/forum/200x-classifieds/91-volvo-745-turbo/49314/page1/

lingusthedingus
lingusthedingus New Reader
5/23/12 11:44 a.m.
plance1 wrote: Im leary of buying a car from someone when they just recently bought it themselves...

Hey thats my car! Here's the backstory:

I bought this car from a guy a few months ago and it wasn't running so hot. I replaced a bunch ignition components and it ran a lot better, and turned into a fun toy for me to drive around. A few weeks ago, I got engaged to a lovely young lady. Turns out, weddings are expensive and now I have to either sell the Volvo or sell my GTi, end of story. I like my Gti better, so this is on the chopping block.

I tried to make a little money on it having it up on CL, but was getting a lot of spam/junk offers and figured it wasn't worth it. So, I just listed it for sale on this site:

http://grassrootsmotorsports.com/forum/200x-classifieds/volvo-760-v8-turbo/49920/page1/

Asking about what I paid for it, minus parts/labor I put into it to get it running. So, I only take a small hit on it and somebody gets a fast as balls car for $2k. Not exactly a win for me but worth not getting the stinkeye for the next year about it, and somebody else gets a fun car. If anybody has questions about it, shoot me an email an I can answer as best I can. Thanks

cbquinlan @ gmail dot com

Carro Atrezzi
Carro Atrezzi GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
5/23/12 3:48 p.m.

drat...thought it might be a wagon

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
U2qqJraCuHJPgvl2NdaHxWFomVpHa1NkXDVB3fyS4aJeFrJeAipqLtbF8pVydJyT