1 2
stanger_missle
stanger_missle GRM+ Memberand Dork
2/12/15 12:10 p.m.

In reply to xFactor:

I just found out you guys are in Clearwater. I lived in Tampa for 4 years. I kinda bummed that I never came over and looked at some of your creations. The ISF looks like it is a monster in the JK.

If I suddenly came into some money, you guys would be on speed-dial

fidelity101
fidelity101 SuperDork
2/12/15 12:14 p.m.
T.J. wrote: I don't like it - not my thing, but neither is the stuff he plays/creates whatever you call it. I guess he needed something with more headroom because the mouse head wouldn't fit in the Ferrari? I think it would be hilarious if there were about a dozen different deadmoufives and that's why the big mouse head to disguise that they are interchangeable people up on stage pressing the play button on the computer.

All I heard was something something I'm old.

stanger_missle
stanger_missle GRM+ Memberand Dork
2/12/15 12:40 p.m.

In reply to bigmackloud:

I'm really thinking about supercharging my Wrangler. A few companines have started producing supercharger kits for the Pentastar. Most will make around 300whp. I think that will be pretty entertaining in a vehicle with a 95" wheelbase

T.J.
T.J. PowerDork
2/12/15 1:47 p.m.

In reply to fidelity101:

Because I don't like the man's jeep? Because I don't appreciate his 'music'? Because I made a joke about his silly mousehead?

Curmudgeon
Curmudgeon MegaDork
2/12/15 2:04 p.m.

I just know that like Marilyn Manson he's a master of self promotion which eclipses his lack of talent, gotta give him credit for that. His 'taste' in cars and music is pretty bad though.

xFactor
xFactor Reader
2/12/15 7:50 p.m.

In reply to stanger_missle: right on. We don't build show queens.

Our JK Crew with a Cummins ISB, an Allison, and some Super Duty axles on 44's. Cubic dollars but wicked cool.

photo image_zps4af8c352.jpg

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
vJGEWM6Dj1fXaXcLWkTX693f82j9p1eXFWu8lDmDd7WkyYa8QYpJlW7EfirkmOJV