1 ... 5 6 7
mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
4/14/17 5:48 p.m.
Grizz wrote: In reply to mndsm: I dunno, 9 seconds and Panther Pink has a certain appeal.

I had forgotten about that one. I was also thinking go-mango.... but panther pink...that's a good one.

chandlerGTi
chandlerGTi UberDork
4/14/17 6:23 p.m.

I'm partial to B5 Blue

mazdeuce
mazdeuce UltimaDork
4/14/17 6:39 p.m.
markwemple wrote: Why do I feel alone on the hp wars. This stuff is nuts. Most, if not all, buyers can't handle near this hp. A lot of hp in an otherwise incompetent car is pure stupidity. Brakes, then handling then hp.

It has enough brakes. It's a street car. Or a drag car. Either way you're not doing repeated stops. It has enough brake to ABS brake down from triple digits with sticky tires. How much more brake do you want?
It sure as hell handles better than a Raptor and people aren't dying left and right on the streets with those.

RealMiniParker
RealMiniParker UberDork
4/14/17 9:15 p.m.

In reply to mazdeuce:

I'd wager that a Mustang handles and stops better than a Demon, but those are crashing left and right....

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
4/14/17 9:30 p.m.
RealMiniParker wrote: In reply to mazdeuce: I'd wager that a Mustang handles and stops better than a Demon, but those are crashing left and right....

Revise pebkac to have a steering wheel and you have the answer. Stupid power in a mustang is far more accessible than either a raptor, or a hellcat. Let alone a demon.

loosecannon
loosecannon HalfDork
4/14/17 10:06 p.m.

Well, my buddy informed me today that he is trying to buy a Demon so if he gets it, I will do my best to get a test drive in it and report back here. He wants red. I had a Sublime 'Cuda and an orange 'Cuda back in the day and my neighbor had a Panther Pink AAR 'Cuda I used to drool over, those colors were hot and I think the Demon could pull them off.

plance1
plance1 SuperDork
4/14/17 11:35 p.m.

I thought these things were gonna be awd?

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
4/15/17 11:09 a.m.

I am Curious Yellow or Go Mango for me.

mazdeuce
mazdeuce UltimaDork
4/15/17 12:28 p.m.

In reply to plance1:

There were rumors, but instead we got a 707hp AWD Grand Cherokee. I'm ok with that.

loosecannon
loosecannon HalfDork
4/16/17 10:06 p.m.

Have they published the top speed of this thing? It has enough HP to get over 200 mph pretty easily

1 ... 5 6 7

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
QTj7Xq850KZCpP1ax8MDjYBflrSEGzIhrO1mG0evXdYcszpWxueouzYkZ8aJnOOu