1 2
dansxr2
dansxr2 Dork
11/20/13 8:47 p.m.

In reply to SilverFleet:

Moar Fuel & Booooost! You guys are definitely on the right track!!!

moparman76_69
moparman76_69 Dork
11/20/13 9:00 p.m.

In reply to SilverFleet:

Yeah but it's close enough to you guys now to bring two cars right?

MrJoshua
MrJoshua PowerDork
11/20/13 10:29 p.m.

No lull, still trying to harness the electrons. Getting closer:

fastasleep
fastasleep Reader
11/21/13 6:46 a.m.
SilverFleet wrote: Yeah, I hear you on the lull. Our drive home was long and tiring back to MA, and at one point we took a wrong turn which added extra time to the drive. After that, I've wanted nothing to do with cars for a bit. I've spent the last two days feeling like total garbage and on the couch instead of the garage. Also, it's been cold these past two days, which doesn't help. I had plans of getting started back on the CSX, but that never happened. I'm not sure what our plans are next year. We were real close again with the Jeep, and we all agreed before the Challenge that this would be the last year we brought it, but with the short build time for $2014, who knows. We have a few options other than the Jeep kicking around. And yes, we have already started discussing $2015. And Les, you are one funny dude. The antics at the pool between you and one of Gainesville's Finest had me practically crying from laughing. Glad to meet you, and I'm extremely jealous of that CSX.

Thanks............was Gainesville's finest the cop or the Thai TV?

-Les

Gasoline
Gasoline SuperDork
11/21/13 7:31 a.m.

Thanks to Les I worked on the Mercedes nearly all night and now have to go into work.....I'll be looking for you in 6 months.

fastasleep
fastasleep Reader
11/21/13 7:33 a.m.
Gasoline wrote: Thanks to Les I worked on the Mercedes nearly all night and now have to go into work.....I'll be looking for you in 6 months.

Are we going to caravan up? I have use of a three-car trailer if it helps.

-Les

BTW, WAKE UP AND GET BACK TO WORK!

tb
tb Reader
11/21/13 11:37 a.m.

No real lull for me... After cleaning up everything from being away for the past few weeks I am now scheduling surgery for my spinal cord!

I am not looking forward to it at all really, but it should produce results. One of which is that I will miss about 2 months of build time in an already tight schedule.

I am doing everything I can to make it to the next challenge; hopefully I WILL NOT be the guy limping around with the cool carbon fiber cane anymore.

SilverFleet
SilverFleet SuperDork
11/21/13 11:57 a.m.
fastasleep wrote:
SilverFleet wrote: Yeah, I hear you on the lull. Our drive home was long and tiring back to MA, and at one point we took a wrong turn which added extra time to the drive. After that, I've wanted nothing to do with cars for a bit. I've spent the last two days feeling like total garbage and on the couch instead of the garage. Also, it's been cold these past two days, which doesn't help. I had plans of getting started back on the CSX, but that never happened. I'm not sure what our plans are next year. We were real close again with the Jeep, and we all agreed before the Challenge that this would be the last year we brought it, but with the short build time for $2014, who knows. We have a few options other than the Jeep kicking around. And yes, we have already started discussing $2015. And Les, you are one funny dude. The antics at the pool between you and one of Gainesville's Finest had me practically crying from laughing. Glad to meet you, and I'm extremely jealous of that CSX.
Thanks............was Gainesville's finest the cop or the Thai TV? -Les

I was referring to the police officer. I was unaware of other...umm...things...

fastasleep
fastasleep Reader
11/21/13 3:48 p.m.
SilverFleet wrote:
fastasleep wrote:
Thanks............was Gainesville's finest the cop or the Thai TV? -Les
I was referring to the police officer. I was unaware of other...umm...things...

The cop that was there was moonlighting; super good guy it seemed.....wasn't messing with anyone, really keeping it cool. The Thai TV was the girl (1 of 2) sitting around the small pond (hot tub) with the Sally Jesse Raphael red-rimmed glasses.

-Les

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
f7mP5qgzVUFh1Y161IH2sGiaHWZb1JQ2qdShP3kuIbYtTRcOh3H5IQ96hz63QfBz