Carson
Carson HalfDork
5/29/09 10:24 p.m.

Where are they all coming from?

I saw no less that 6 different Fieros (Fieroes?) to and from work today (40 miles total) ranging all model years, sub-model, and color.

ponycarman
ponycarman New Reader
5/29/09 10:37 p.m.

I want one!!

Carson
Carson HalfDork
5/29/09 10:39 p.m.

Your thread reminded me of today's strange occurrence. I have an '87 BMW 325is also, btw.

RexSeven
RexSeven HalfDork
5/29/09 10:42 p.m.

I noticed that too. I usually see the same maroon car on my way to work every day since spring, and one or two coming up the opposite direction on the highway. I wouldn't mind owning an '88 GT... provided I had a garage to put it into in the winter.

wherethefmi
wherethefmi HalfDork
5/29/09 11:55 p.m.

Look at this one, I never expected to see one that looked this clean.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/kit/cto/1190651002.html

Dan G
Dan G Dork
5/30/09 1:33 a.m.

Fieros rule! I still need to get another one and actually build it into the N*iero I started 6 years ago. I'd buy back the same stuff I already had if I could find it. Quasimofo, where it at?

oldopelguy
oldopelguy HalfDork
5/30/09 5:44 a.m.

Why would anyone bother with a N* anymore when the LS4 motor has the right bell housing bolt pattern for the Fiero already? Toss a manifold, carb, and MSD box on it and you could have it running in a weekend.

ponycarman
ponycarman New Reader
5/30/09 9:16 a.m.

Ya'll are lucky. The only fieros I get to see down here are really beat up or just wasting away.

Nashco
Nashco SuperDork
5/30/09 9:40 a.m.
oldopelguy wrote: Why would anyone bother with a N* anymore when the LS4 motor has the right bell housing bolt pattern for the Fiero already? Toss a manifold, carb, and MSD box on it and you could have it running in a weekend.

Are you suggesting they push start it? The starter is the biggest hang up with the ls4 unless you stick with the auto.

Bryce

Appleseed
Appleseed HalfDork
5/30/09 11:06 a.m.

Small price to pay for awseomeness.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
SLqtOhIAXgeb5VzJIFW8InAf9HWB8HGfAn1MTxkF2AntfSOvV36foHQeQ7W8RmdY