1 ... 3 4 5
poopshovel
poopshovel UltimaDork
9/26/12 7:31 a.m.
GVX19 wrote: In reply to poopshovel: Yea its me, Jonny Yugo My wife is in charge of travel this year. I did not know she had not booked the flight. Till last night. Thats all I can say and stay maryed.

I suppose it's salt in the wounds to point out that you could've built a challenge car and bought a brand new set of kumhos for it with that money...something nicer than a yugo

hobiercr
hobiercr GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
9/26/12 11:38 a.m.

Seeing that I'm now not bringing a car I will commit to bring my GoPros and assorted mounts to capture some of the Friday action. I'll try to be hanging out near staging to mount/unmount. If you want your runs burned onto a dvd, bring a blank and I will try to get it done before the end of the weekend.

GVX19
GVX19 Reader
9/26/12 2:12 p.m.

In reply to poopshovel:

The wife and kids did not make it But I did. BW 131 if anyone needs to find me. My trip is more than I payed for my new 2000 Audi A4. http://lascruces.en.craigslist.org/cto/3291286393.html Now I have to sale to pay for my trip

JoeyM
JoeyM UltimaDork
9/26/12 5:50 p.m.

Hoping everybody travels safe, and that the rain bypassess Gainesville. It is sprinkling here right now but we are a few hours south.

1 ... 3 4 5

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
UK1f77dOCPONIWRFTdljdP8ihB0gG9Tmt8yCmwLea4PsQgCBehlt0rM90WK4Axxf