turboswede
turboswede GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
9/9/13 1:17 p.m.
Javelin wrote: What's my prize?

That....thing.

GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
9/9/13 1:31 p.m.

Sorry I can clearly make out the vehicle and could easily identify the model if I were into old American trucks. This doesn't get you into the big leagues.

93EXCivic
93EXCivic MegaDork
9/9/13 1:32 p.m.

Since it is only $75, I would go look at it. Just saying.

Feedyurhed
Feedyurhed Dork
9/9/13 1:37 p.m.

Ya that would probably scrap out at $300-$400.For $75.00 not bad. Maybe then the seller could buy a new camera with out the broken lens.

The0retical
The0retical HalfDork
9/9/13 1:41 p.m.
Feedyurhed wrote: Ya that would probably scrap out at $300-$400.For $75.00 not bad. Maybe then the seller could buy a new camera with out the broken lens.

I don't think it's a broken lens. You can see the android gallery icon up in the left corner. It looks like they took a photo of the phone with a broken screen... of a car in the rain without getting the whole car in view. That's pretty impressive actually.

Jerry
Jerry Dork
9/9/13 1:43 p.m.

I can clearly see more than 50% of said vehicle. Even the fact that you can see it's a vehicle... And it's only 75 bucks bucks.

foxtrapper
foxtrapper PowerDork
9/9/13 2:15 p.m.

Yea, it's things like a fuzzy night shot of the car with its headlights on, upside down, before you start heading into prize territory.

DukeOfUndersteer
DukeOfUndersteer UltimaDork
9/9/13 2:20 p.m.

pictures taken with a Casio Calculator.

ClemSparks
ClemSparks PowerDork
9/9/13 2:24 p.m.

That one is classic, if not as useless as many that get posted.

8 pictures on a listing without a single one that has the whole vehicle in the frame...those are the ones that get me fired up.

fidelity101
fidelity101 Dork
9/9/13 2:33 p.m.

It looks like he took a picture of it hiding in the bushes, then looked on it on the PC and took a picture of the monitor, printed it then scanned it and finally uploaded it.

CLynn85
CLynn85 HalfDork
9/9/13 6:10 p.m.

Classic! Busted android screen for sure, ask me how I know.

sethmeister4
sethmeister4 Dork
9/9/13 11:25 p.m.
fidelity101 wrote: It looks like he took a picture of it hiding in the bushes, then looked on it on the PC and took a picture of the monitor, printed it then scanned it and finally uploaded it.

Haha, I was totally cracking up at this!

Javelin
Javelin GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
9/11/13 1:27 p.m.

My new entry:

Car has sunroof. You don't say? Maybe a pic of the actual car?

MadScientistMatt
MadScientistMatt UltraDork
9/11/13 2:48 p.m.

That one raises bad photography to the level of artistic statement. Even if it's still more useful than many of the bad pictures out there.

turboswede
turboswede GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
9/11/13 2:49 p.m.

Wow. Just wow.

FranktheTank
FranktheTank HalfDork
9/11/13 2:56 p.m.

I would buy that truck site unseen for $75 no photo required.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
qbhpAiAnxJIx8NNPa2FWgl9I9UGWgIJTRGGFV0dF2dkFGJpY3iwtzJLQcvqKbhrS