1 2
Tommy Suddard
Tommy Suddard GRM+ Memberand SonDork
6/4/09 4:01 p.m.

To hide the wires under the dash, you need the panel that goes there. I don't remember where, but I found a new one.

mel_horn
mel_horn HalfDork
6/4/09 6:44 p.m.
AngryCorvair wrote: find the GRM back issue with the blue miata on the cover, i believe it's the "Trash to Treasure" issue. follow that article to the letter. profit.

+1

Yes, it is, and it's the June 2007 issue.

ponycarman
ponycarman New Reader
6/4/09 7:43 p.m.

Got a battery for it today. The car runs well but needs a tune up. The turn signals, brake lights, and headlights work. The power windows, sunroof, and windshield wipers don't work, so I will be tinkering with them. I wanted to polish the car today but it has been raining all day. It is supose to rain tomorrow too but we'll see if I can get something done on it. You guys know where I could order the door, trunk, and sunroof weather stripping?

ponycarman
ponycarman New Reader
6/4/09 7:45 p.m.
mel_horn wrote:
AngryCorvair wrote: find the GRM back issue with the blue miata on the cover, i believe it's the "Trash to Treasure" issue. follow that article to the letter. profit.
+1 Yes, it is, and it's the June 2007 issue.

I have that issue already and am using it as a guide to fix the car as cheap as possible, then I can make it faster. HeeHee!

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
P3cJCYfsTyvz0saGRKrSKHdmH9wjb2SBs8ljpRlJPG1sS8vGbzu1eAHgqQW4fcZP