1 2
kb58
kb58 SuperDork
5/28/18 6:07 p.m.

I thought he teleported, or maybe that's just a story...

Yeah, I vote for him driving a 50's or 60's pickup truck - seems most down to earth.

Woody
Woody GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
5/28/18 6:37 p.m.

I'd bet my soul that Satan drives a Hyundai.

vwcorvette
vwcorvette GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
5/28/18 7:18 p.m.

As a man of the down trodden and the poor he would walk alongside those who could not afford to own. Or take public transportation. 

SPG123
SPG123 HalfDork
5/28/18 7:37 p.m.

He certainly wasn't a flashy guy unless he felt like it. Like in the transfiguration. So I think he was a Q ship sort of man. Maybe a Bugatti with pedestrian bodywork. He did create beauty and power and all good things so I think he appreciated those things too. Like our faith walk, there is much to study and discover on this...

Pete Gossett
Pete Gossett GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
5/28/18 7:43 p.m.
Woody said:

Bobzilla might be a ginger, but I wouldn’t necessarily call him Satan because of it. 

AngryCorvair
AngryCorvair GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
5/28/18 9:57 p.m.

In reply to OldGray320i :

That's not a Nomad, it's just a 2-door wagon.  It's not even a Bel Air, just a mid-grade "210".

This is a Nomad:

pres589
pres589 PowerDork
5/28/18 11:48 p.m.

I've said for years that, should he come back, he'd get around on a Ducati 998;

Old_Town
Old_Town New Reader
5/29/18 9:18 a.m.

Didn't he drive the demons out?

TheRev
TheRev New Reader
5/29/18 10:09 a.m.
Old_Town said:

Didn't he drive the demons out?

Demons cowered before him, so wouldn't that mean he'd be more likely to drive a Tesla P100D ;-)

Driven5
Driven5 SuperDork
5/29/18 11:22 a.m.
Spoolpigeon said:

A Honda, obviously. He and the people were all in one Accord. 

Yes, but he didn't like to talk about it much..."For I did not speak of my own Accord."

Wizard_Of_Maz
Wizard_Of_Maz New Reader
5/29/18 2:49 p.m.

I think he'd drive a 3rd gen Mitsubishi Montero. It could handle the rough roads of Nazareth and cart around some of his apostles. Ultimately, he was about providing salvation in another life, which is something I imagine most Montero owners wish for.

ultraclyde
ultraclyde PowerDork
5/29/18 3:01 p.m.

Jimmy Buffett will tell you God don't own a Car but Mt. Joy knows Jesus Drives an Astrovan which seems pretty GRM.

OldGray320i
OldGray320i Dork
5/29/18 3:18 p.m.
NOHOME said:

As if he had a choice...¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I saw this vehicle today, and upon seeing the model name, change my vote to this. 

smiley

MadScientistMatt
MadScientistMatt PowerDork
5/29/18 3:33 p.m.
Woody said:

The Prince of Darkness drives a Chevy to the levy, or at least sings that he does... remember the "American Pie" lyrics?

minivan_racer
minivan_racer UberDork
5/29/18 5:46 p.m.
MadScientistMatt said:
Woody said:

The Prince of Darkness drives a Chevy to the levy, or at least sings that he does... remember the "American Pie" lyrics?

So an Aveo then?

MotorsportsGordon
MotorsportsGordon Reader
5/29/18 7:54 p.m.

Everyone knows the prince of darkness drives old British cars. The old Lucas joke there

MadScientistMatt
MadScientistMatt PowerDork
5/30/18 9:14 a.m.
minivan_racer said:
MadScientistMatt said:

So an Aveo then?

How's he supposed to be a competent tempter with one of those? I'm thinking a '68 Chevelle with a built 454 and a nasty cam. Black with red and yellow flames on the hood. But it would be the sort of build somebody put together to sucker the next buyer into spending too much instead of a keeper. Shiny paint that hides a lot of rust and Bondo. Worn out suspension and stock drum brakes. Style over substance here.

TheRev
TheRev New Reader
5/30/18 11:01 a.m.
MadScientistMatt said:
minivan_racer said:
MadScientistMatt said:

So an Aveo then?

How's he supposed to be a competent tempter with one of those? I'm thinking a '68 Chevelle with a built 454 and a nasty cam. Black with red and yellow flames on the hood. But it would be the sort of build somebody put together to sucker the next buyer into spending too much instead of a keeper. Shiny paint that hides a lot of rust and Bondo. Worn out suspension and stock drum brakes. Style over substance here.

Well said. The Father of Lies is definitely a bondo fan. 

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
dRkMaROJ0B681AGQZJKGKQ0uEaOjUaU1vmv4sYFhf684Utk8FG8WLldfs5PhAHqR