1 2
JG Pasterjak
JG Pasterjak Production/Art Director
11/28/23 5:34 p.m.

Really cool program. Very consumer-focused, but in less than a day Hyundai has taken a bunch of people who have probably never felt ABS before and is getting ready to send them out on track. 

fornetti14
fornetti14 GRM+ Memberand Dork
11/28/23 5:51 p.m.

Yay!  My '24 order is in line, but they said they can't order them until December.  It's odd that they still think January delivery is possible.  I can only think that they are making them and just sending them when the dealers drop orders.  Not sure of their process. 

I told them I wanted the new dark gray, but this color would work as well!  I liked the car but not the front end, but this cleans it up enough for me.  

Andrewkim
Andrewkim New Reader
12/4/23 7:09 p.m.

In reply to JG Pasterjak :

Hey that's me!

Here's the video I made from the event! Awesome to see grm out there. Event itself was amazing and hopefully they're back with more.

https://youtu.be/jUNUZC4gE_4?si=-AmW3fB2XMY6GiVu

bobzilla
bobzilla MegaDork
12/4/23 7:22 p.m.

So I'm guessing no one checked on my sponsorship. 

Andrewkim
Andrewkim New Reader
12/4/23 7:59 p.m.

In reply to bobzilli

Think they're too busy giving money to Georgia Tech football 

JG Pasterjak
12/4/23 9:05 p.m.
Andrewkim said:

In reply to JG Pasterjak :

Hey that's me!

Here's the video I made from the event! Awesome to see grm out there. Event itself was amazing and hopefully they're back with more.

https://youtu.be/jUNUZC4gE_4?si=-AmW3fB2XMY6GiVu

Yeah it was great seeing you out there. Really cool that Hyundai just sort of pulled people out of their lists and handed them golden tickets like that. I'm excited to see what the event becomes when it goes wider.

JG Pasterjak
12/4/23 9:12 p.m.

Extremely rare spy footage of me wearing full-length pants.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
eWbHPROltK2fA3O8liJZZoQf70t6YXe4uhM7ZTUlWVnzVaFlDGb7eNajWdrH2sP7