1 2
Swank Force One
Swank Force One MegaDork
5/27/13 2:18 p.m.

+1 on holy what the berkeley shrinking. I wear a small in every other shirt on the face of the planet. I got stuck with a medium at the Challenge, first time i washed it, it turned into a belly shirt and constricts my chest like crazy.

It fits my 110lb fiancee well, though.

Guess i need to try a large next time?

EvanB
EvanB GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
5/27/13 2:23 p.m.

I've never had any problems with shrinkage.

t25torx
t25torx New Reader
5/27/13 2:27 p.m.
EvanB wrote: I've never had any problems with shrinkage.

That's what she said?

JoeyM
JoeyM MegaDork
5/27/13 2:50 p.m.

It sounds like shirt shrinkage has been an issue for some. Maybe those who's shirts have shrunk can say when they got the shirt and which style it was. That might make it possible for GRM to avoid vendors with products that shrink.

I have one of the current shirts, and have not had any shrinkage issues:

(Oh, and a quick reminder, a shirt comes free with your two year subscription. I re-upped my subscription when they came out with the new shirt, and made sure to do it on the phone to GRM HQ instead of over the interwebs, so I could get the black version. )

I also have a grey one like GVX19's shirt. It is a little more snug than I like, but I'm not certain if that is due to shrinkage or if it is due to me adding a few pounds....

aussiesmg
aussiesmg UltimaDork
5/27/13 3:47 p.m.

PACC racing in da house

photo 2013-05-17_13-33-59_617_zpsec2d3abc.jpg

aussiesmg
aussiesmg UltimaDork
5/27/13 3:49 p.m.

photo 2013-05-14_22-48-38_578_zps3587eb8c.jpg

Unfortunately no metal here

aussiesmg
aussiesmg UltimaDork
5/27/13 3:55 p.m.

That's en route to some serious metal, Lady Liberty

photo download.jpg

Mrs Aussie in full regalia

photo Genia-1.jpg

SilverFleet
SilverFleet Dork
5/27/13 4:06 p.m.

As promised, one goofy picture of myself with the bucket hat.

BONUS!!!!

Pseudosport flashing gang signs. No idea what he's reppin' (yo), but he's wearing a GRM shirt.

Max_Archer
Max_Archer Reader
5/27/13 4:52 p.m.

I just ordered one of the work shirts so I should eventually have pics. (Also grabbed some stickers and number panels for my E30)

grafmiata
grafmiata SuperDork
5/27/13 5:09 p.m.
SilverFleet wrote: As promised, one goofy picture of myself with the bucket hat. BONUS!!!! Pseudosport flashing gang signs. No idea what he's reppin' (yo), but he's wearing a GRM shirt.

Why is he telling me to steal third, when we're down by five runs?

And why is he doing it from a desk???

Reggie Jordan
Reggie Jordan Circulation Director
5/28/13 10:06 a.m.

In reply to t25torx: Yes, there was significant shrinkage. (Gotta love "Seinfeld," though "The Office" works too!)

mtn
mtn UltimaDork
5/28/13 10:18 a.m.
Jerry wrote: Just got back from the Indy500 a few hours ago. I kept hoping someone would notice the shirt and go "hey me too!"

I had my eye out for you, but never strayed much from the Southwest Vista.

Jerry
Jerry HalfDork
5/28/13 10:49 a.m.
mtn wrote:
Jerry wrote: Just got back from the Indy500 a few hours ago. I kept hoping someone would notice the shirt and go "hey me too!"
I had my eye out for you, but never strayed much from the Southwest Vista.

Our tickets were for the South Vista, but we never once went to the seats. We wandered the place, tried to get near the pits, gave up and went to the infield for the majority of the race.

pirate
pirate Reader
5/28/13 11:31 a.m.
JohnRW1621 wrote: ^^^^ I notice some lack of harnessing and restraints in that picture above! The pic I use in my profile: Probably 2005, with the city of Cleveland in the background.

What kind of sailboat are you racing on?

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
6s2Nhi8YiBH28PL4bXuh3wh15xSUvL0llH3KpA8YHojp1lFYuKZybFyt2mn4swZr