Pete Gossett
Pete Gossett GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
10/23/17 7:54 p.m.

In reply to Jerry :

Yep, saw her too. 

ckosacranoid
ckosacranoid Dork
10/24/17 7:52 p.m.

Just got home this morning just after driveling all day and night from doing the Tail of the Dragon and stopped in to have a very late dinner with my aunt in Evansville, IN. Then run north and got home did not bother unpacking or unloading the car. checked a couple of things and the died to around 4pm when I got up and uploaded phtotos from the run.

VWguyBruce
VWguyBruce Dork
10/24/17 8:02 p.m.
Knurled said: Can you sell any crack you find and apply that to the budget?

(of course I'm not serious)

Yes, but it would count against your recoup total. All crack smokers are not bad, some do it recreationally. 

Ovid_and_Flem
Ovid_and_Flem Dork
10/24/17 8:44 p.m.
VWguyBruce said:
Knurled said: Can you sell any crack you find and apply that to the budget?

(of course I'm not serious)

Yes, but it would count against your recoup total. All crack smokers are not bad, some do it recreationally. 

Actually I found a vintage grateful dead one hitter in my c4 purchase that I sold for $20...and did include in my recoup.

GTXVette
GTXVette Dork
10/25/17 7:04 a.m.

In reply to ckosacranoid :

Damn you had to go within 1/4 mile from my House, if you drove up 575, well next time. I live where 575 becomes 515.

ckosacranoid
ckosacranoid Dork
10/29/17 9:22 a.m.
GTXVette said:

In reply to ckosacranoid :

Damn you had to go within 1/4 mile from my House, if you drove up 575, well next time. I live where 575 becomes 515.

Let me know and next time I will try to stop over to say hello. But anyway, belated wave as a drove by.

1 ... 3 4 5

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
dlyZpKwdLvCwUiuhsXhKFDSQLevAMzUIAqVTKjRBW4eBjuOASdjJGMWdJWA9aGxO