Travis_K
Travis_K UltraDork
9/1/13 9:34 p.m.

How about one more? The turbo on my 300SD died, and even though I already found another good used one and I will probably just fix it, its a good excuse to think about getting something else to replace it.

Just to get this out of the way, I have driven a Miata and I am too big to fit comfortably, I don't like the P71 at all, E30s are cool but they are past the end of their life cycle in my area, and I don't need a 4x4 so a Cherokee isnt the answer either lol.

Other than that, the use of the car would be mostly freeway driving, and would need to cost under $4k and get at least 23 mpg at 65 mph.

The kind of cars that usually catch my attention are X308 Jaguars, E38 BMWs, SAAB 9-5s and stuff like that (volvos, mercedes, etc). I'm not normally a fan of japanese cars, but the Infiniti Q45 or later Mazda 929 are kinda cool. RWD and european is a plus, but I'm not too picky about manual vs auto for anything with over 4 cylinders and/or over 150 hp.

Jaxmadine
Jaxmadine Reader
9/1/13 9:45 p.m.

Neon! 37 mpg. Not a honda. And u just get a new one because its cheaper than fixing it. Maybe an s14 tho? Camaro or mustang?

Caraddict
Caraddict New Reader
9/1/13 9:55 p.m.

I would personally consider a Buick lesabre. Cheap and most are elderly owned and dealer maintained. Decent highway gas mileage and the 3800 series v6 is supposed to be reliable. I think 4k will get you a nice one.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
XlKbHVmWy4H42aw8j0X4GxiZbYAjGMr1GzrerFip7kiS6NNmtCLY2Ej02422Zwgk