1 2
Brian
Brian MegaDork
2/24/09 11:51 a.m.

I fell in love with the MR-S when it first came out, go for it. I would.

mistanfo
mistanfo Dork
2/24/09 12:10 p.m.

I love my Miatae, but would buy a MR-S if only my torso fit. For some reason (due mainly to the relationship between my legs and torso, short and long), I just don't fit comfortably. I'd throw a Kirkey on the floor, but then I'd be the only one that could drive it. Hey, this is starting to sound like a good idea, if only the hardtops weren't so expensive. I'm surprised that no one has started to make their own.

Rustfinger
Rustfinger New Reader
2/24/09 1:24 p.m.

This thread got me looking around at whats available in the local used market. Sadly, (for the potential buyers and fans) the prices are still pretty high. Nothing under $8k in CT, a few $$ more and I could have a Boxster.

Clay
Clay HalfDork
2/24/09 2:08 p.m.

A guy here has a silver MRS with hardtop and Silver SSR wheels. It looks awesome. Makes me want one everytime I see it.

broken_cynic
broken_cynic New Reader
2/25/09 10:13 a.m.

As long as we're looking at pretty pictures, the MR2 article on wikipedia has some great pics of the 1st gen and the Spyder (not so much of the 2nd gen.)

This one is my desktop at work.

jrw1621
jrw1621 HalfDork
2/25/09 10:25 a.m.

On the desktop version, is that a GRM sticker on the ATV?

93celicaGT2
93celicaGT2 HalfDork
2/25/09 10:50 a.m.
broken_cynic wrote: As long as we're looking at pretty pictures, the MR2 article on wikipedia has some great pics of the 1st gen and the Spyder (not so much of the 2nd gen.) This one is my desktop at work.

Oooooo Sard MC8R. DO WANT.

cxhb
cxhb New Reader
2/25/09 6:57 p.m.

this shows what a 2zz mr-s can do against an s2000 and a couple turbo cars on the track. thought it was interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJSqnYw62AY

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
mSkdtQkA3qo5mXMsP3OVhX88PNz9pnpL2pFpu33e751nqZPXPSvhvJwhHRG1BnlC