1 ... 4 5 6
02Pilot
02Pilot PowerDork
9/14/24 3:35 p.m.

In reply to OHSCrifle :

I have the same floor liners - I'm not crazy about them (too slippery when wet), and have casually thought about replacing them with rubber mats - but in any case, I misplaced the anchors the year after I bought them. I contacted Weathertech and they shipped out replacements at no cost.

OHSCrifle
OHSCrifle GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
9/14/24 4:13 p.m.

I love the look of the staggered 18" style 246 wheels but I'm not liking the feel of the high performance run flat summer tires on worn suspension. Not enough sidewall.

Thus, I've posted the wheel and tires I grabbed from FBM... back on FBM.

Will see what happens next. Also stumbled across a guy called Strut Monkey online who sells pre-assembled suspension kits with all the bump stops and misc hardware. Soup to nuts. Price appears to be barely more than the sum of the parts and very convenient. He seems to run a sale on Black Friday so going to keep an eye on that. 

OHSCrifle
OHSCrifle GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
9/14/24 4:59 p.m.
02Pilot said:

In reply to OHSCrifle :

I have the same floor liners - I'm not crazy about them (too slippery when wet), and have casually thought about replacing them with rubber mats - but in any case, I misplaced the anchors the year after I bought them. I contacted Weathertech and they shipped out replacements at no cost.

They just did the same for me!

1 ... 4 5 6

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
B3wAbN7t3Be8Nbo94qdiTXWZ30RBIulVJMsu9pqguAtpCbBJflZMncZCzU55hFPn