dansxr2
dansxr2 Reader
2/26/09 6:30 p.m.

I think we should leave them white, but the wife thinks the white part should be bainted black to match the car. I'm respraying the car back black in May so whats your guy's/gal's opinion? Photobucket

Also the doesn indeed have cow skin front seat covers... (No animals were harmed in the production of these seat covers)..LOL

P71
P71 GRM+ Memberand Dork
2/26/09 6:33 p.m.

Bronze.

dansxr2
dansxr2 Reader
2/26/09 6:52 p.m.

Heres a funny story abou the wheels & tires. Order the first set that were Effect Jizo's. Waited a week and no shipping confirmation nothing just noticed that my bank account had the money deducted and the 5th day it was back on. Thats odd I called several time through the weel to see that they were on there way and i had no phone # from the company I got them from,finally found a number with no answer and emailed daily with no reply. Finally get ahold of them and they say we're sorry there is a problem wth your order. Unfortunately the forklift operator in our warehouse ran over 1 of your wheels and there is a 2 month backorder and thats the only set we had so we refunded your money... They notified me of nothing. What wonderful service huh? Finally get the wheels and tires went to install the tires and my friends in the auto repair class got the tires on the rim but couldn't get them to seat on the bead. Took them to a Toyota Dealership in Dothan, AL (No one ~30 miles would put them on and balance them). They had to inflate to 120psi to get them seated!!!!!! It was as loud if not louder than a shotgun. What a week then to top it off the timing belt tensioner bolthole stripped. Now I gotta find a staked thick wall insert to fix it with... I must be cursed...

Grtechguy
Grtechguy SuperDork
2/26/09 7:04 p.m.

I dunno, the white looks sharp.... but so would bronze.

don't do black.

dansxr2
dansxr2 Reader
2/26/09 7:27 p.m.

Next we're gonna lower it and tint the window's.

jwdmotorsports
jwdmotorsports Reader
2/26/09 7:44 p.m.

I've always been a fan of white rims on a black car........so................

PaulY
PaulY New Reader
2/26/09 8:03 p.m.

bronze would look good, i also think white looks really good on a red or black car.

Black on black seems too much.

nicksta43
nicksta43 New Reader
2/26/09 8:46 p.m.

+1 for white

JFX001
JFX001 HalfDork
2/26/09 8:52 p.m.

Another vote for the white.

pigeon
pigeon Reader
2/26/09 9:13 p.m.

Sheesh, what a pain just for some new wheels! I love the white, but plan on cleaning them constantly if you want them to continue to look good. For that reason I'd go bronze or perhaps gunmetal.

Luke
Luke Dork
2/26/09 9:17 p.m.

+1 more for white. Makes it look like a rally car

ValuePack
ValuePack HalfDork
2/27/09 2:30 a.m.

Leave them white. Gold would be my next preferance. Black with the polished lip would just look like 1999 threw up on the car, and wouldn't show the great detail on those wheels.

That being said, it's her car, and as they say, "happy wife, happy life."

fiat22turbo
fiat22turbo GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
2/27/09 9:28 a.m.

"murder that bitch out!"

Actually, no I wouldn't do that. I'd go with bronze or gunmetal or even something with a more gold tone to it.

mw
mw Reader
2/27/09 9:43 a.m.

Red or Black with Red lip.

captainzib
captainzib Reader
2/27/09 10:31 a.m.

Do what the wife wants and keep having sex. I'm not married. This is how it works, right?

Osterizer
Osterizer HalfDork
2/27/09 10:41 a.m.
captainzib wrote: Do what the wife wants. I'm not married. This is how it works, right?

I'm pretty sure that's how that works...

ValuePack
ValuePack HalfDork
2/27/09 1:01 p.m.
captainzib wrote: Do what the wife wants and keep having sex. I'm not married. This is how it works, right?

Yes.

pigeon
pigeon Reader
2/27/09 5:55 p.m.
ValuePack wrote:
captainzib wrote: Do what the wife wants and keep having sex. I'm not married. This is how it works, right?
Yes.

Married =/ sex, but the chances are better if she's happy.

SVTF
SVTF New Reader
2/27/09 6:04 p.m.

How about gold (a la '66 Shelby GT350H?)

Although the seat covers would HAVE to go.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
W2WzrMXSgdzDTsU1NLdvEu9Bw7UAr8p28cM0rayStShfLobufrgknLYEhGKorjPU