1 ... 3 4 5
wbjones
wbjones MegaDork
1/14/15 7:01 a.m.
Nick_Comstock wrote: You wanna talk about body roll...I have auto crossed a couple of these (not my pic or me driving) They have the most dramatic body roll of any car I've ever driven, but I never felt like they were going to tip over.

because they pass the height to width rule

JKleiner
JKleiner Reader
1/14/15 7:38 a.m.

I just checked the exclusion list and my Citroen isn't on it! I'm going to sell the Fiesta and campaign this in 2015!

Flight Service
Flight Service MegaDork
1/14/15 8:24 a.m.
Harvey wrote: This sort of thread is why I dislike anything to do with running an autocross club or events. It's amazing how quickly a bunch of adults can turn into tactless infants when they don't like the rules.

WE DO NOT!!! I am going to go home now and you can't play with my toys.

Mr_Clutch42
Mr_Clutch42 Dork
1/14/15 9:31 a.m.

In reply to yamaha: The safety stewards should make the DSP BMW drivers correct the two wheeling with wider wheels and tires, 1"+ wheel adapters, or other mods because rollovers shouldn't be a worry. I'm surprised that some econoboxes (except the Fiesta ST) are rollover prone in autocross, but some performance SUVs are not, especially the older ones.

wbjones
wbjones MegaDork
1/14/15 2:48 p.m.
JKleiner wrote: I just checked the exclusion list and my Citroen isn't on it! I'm going to sell the Fiesta and campaign this in 2015!

you'll still have to write a letter … that car isn't classed anywhere

pinchvalve
pinchvalve GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
1/14/15 2:54 p.m.

Remember when the Miata first came out and they were rolling over like crazy?
Yeah, neither do I. But I do know that if you Google Body Roll you will get this:

1 ... 3 4 5

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
9VECvnaEuNOsvLC7lCyhGuTvPopJzpQC2le0WWb4ApDYUKR15hMDrMOTDryWTvdr