Gearhead_42
Gearhead_42 Dork
5/20/08 12:21 p.m.

So, the 'ring 24hr is this weekend... anyone know where to go for coverage? The Top Gear folks are going to be doing updates, but I haven't seen anything in the "mainstream media" (not that I'm surprised, really)

Sounds like some really neat machinery going at it...

Gearhead_42
Gearhead_42 Dork
5/20/08 1:16 p.m.
Gearhead_42 wrote: So, the 'ring 24hr is this weekend... anyone know where to go for coverage?

Cool, figured out the quotes on the new board :grin:

Anyway, I found some more info with some digging... http://adac.24h-rennen.de/en/news/article-2008/article/24h-live-im-internet.html

No mention of any TV coverage... Hey Per/Tim/Margie/et'al, how 'bout GRM @ the 'Ring next year? :twisted:

Volksroddin
Volksroddin New Reader
5/21/08 7:38 p.m.

GRM @ the ring that would sweet, the resson I found out the race was/is this weekend was from fastlanedaily. sound like it should be a sweet race WITH hybride's (I think gumper or gumpther is the name of the hybride) in it as well .

MitchellC
MitchellC New Reader
5/22/08 1:07 a.m.

Maybe you'll be able to torrent it. It'll only be what, 25 GB?

John Brown
John Brown GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
5/22/08 6:30 a.m.

280 entries... wow.

cheec2h
cheec2h
5/24/08 7:49 a.m.

Guys:

This is on now.

Even if you don't speak German the video is good!

http://adac.24h-rennen.de/en/streaming.html

ed

Gearhead_42
Gearhead_42 HalfDork
5/24/08 8:09 a.m.

F1 qualifying on the TV, live stream on the laptop-

Life Is Good.

:grin:

DirtyBird222
DirtyBird222 Reader
5/24/08 5:10 p.m.

you just made my day dude. i know a kid i work with might cream his pants when I send him the link

ArtOfRuin
ArtOfRuin Reader
5/24/08 6:19 p.m.

Amazing. I'll watch as much as I can before I'm kicked off my dad's computer (stupid Internet is down in my room).

mattmacklind
mattmacklind SuperDork
5/25/08 12:53 p.m.

Check out the rankings, looks like VW is doing pretty good in the Scirrroco. It wasn't streaming on mine, just repeating the same clip. Is the race over? Oh well, cool anyway.

DirtyBird222
DirtyBird222 Reader
5/25/08 5:52 p.m.

anyone else love this race just because of the grassrootsness of it? seems like there are a ton of low budget cars out there, of course there are also some big boys, but you don't have huge manf. out there destroying teh field and discouraging smaller teams to run.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
yjMGtDDSaPKiuXWIwVVni4VukO07VOjqxECudLsqvdSJUIlh2Un52wzElRBONX4P