1 2 3 4 5 6
Volksroddin
Volksroddin Dork
3/4/10 12:47 a.m.

thats right down the street from me, I dont get off from work tell 3pm 2:30 If I am lucky is the soon'est I could get out of there, so 3:00-3:30 would .

grafmiata
grafmiata Dork
3/4/10 2:11 a.m.
Volksroddin wrote: thats right down the street from me, I dont get off from work tell 3pm 2:30 If I am lucky is the soon'est I could get out of there, so 3:00-3:30 would .

You're in Bowling Green? Your profile says Dayton, so just curious.

aussiesmg
aussiesmg SuperDork
3/4/10 7:28 a.m.

Frickers works for me, Will do you want to reserve us some space there.

OMG this might actually happen....

Volksroddin
Volksroddin Dork
3/4/10 7:38 a.m.

I am about 5 minute away from the Dayton mall. We are talking about the one by the Dayton mall right? Reserving would be great.

cghstang
cghstang Reader
3/4/10 7:48 a.m.

In reply to Volksroddin:

Exit 181 on 75 is Bowling Green.

I won't be able to make it this time.

John Brown
John Brown GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
3/4/10 7:52 a.m.

So saturday the 13th at 3:00pm at the Frickers in BG?

Grtechguy
Grtechguy SuperDork
3/4/10 7:53 a.m.

as much as I'd like to, I'm booked up already

aussiesmg
aussiesmg SuperDork
3/4/10 8:07 a.m.
John Brown wrote: So saturday the 13th at 12.30pm at the Frickers in BG?

The Museum closes at 4pm so we want to eat, then hit the Museum before they close, anyone who gets there later can join us at either.

The locals can organize a drive for us.

4cylndrfury
4cylndrfury SuperDork
3/4/10 8:35 a.m.

oh man this sounds like fun...i cant commit tho due to the (very high) possibility of overtime thru march. I will know more next week.

chandlerGTi
chandlerGTi New Reader
3/4/10 8:40 a.m.

I will attempt to be there although in something mundane, likes a minivan or a truck.

4cylndrfury
4cylndrfury SuperDork
3/4/10 8:44 a.m.

lets not stereotype:

81gtv6
81gtv6 GRM+ Memberand Reader
3/4/10 10:09 a.m.

I will try to make it, I am going to VA to pick up the new to us mom mobile on Friday though.

grafmiata
grafmiata Dork
3/4/10 10:35 a.m.
81gtv6 wrote: I will try to make it, I am going to VA to pick up the new to us mom mobile on Friday though.

Got room to bring my Miata back with you???

grafmiata
grafmiata Dork
3/4/10 10:38 a.m.
aussiesmg wrote: Frickers works for me, Will do you want to reserve us some space there. OMG this might actually happen....

No problem. I'll let them know a rough count this weekend.

skruffy
skruffy Dork
3/4/10 11:19 a.m.

volksroddin, my shop is about 5 mins from the dayton mall if you ever want to stop by and have a beer and look at my various piles of parts that still need to be organized.

I don't know if I'm gonna make this one. Bowling Green is about a 2 hour drive for me.

Volksroddin
Volksroddin Dork
3/4/10 12:15 p.m.

In reply to skruffy: sounds like fun, mondays and thursdays are normaly my days off.

btw: i thought you guys where talking about Rooster not Frickers, sorry wont be able to make it

chandlerGTi
chandlerGTi New Reader
3/4/10 12:27 p.m.
4cylndrfury wrote: lets not stereotype..

Oh no, nothing I have is mundane. Just some more than others.

81gtv6
81gtv6 GRM+ Memberand Reader
3/4/10 1:09 p.m.

In reply to grafmiata:

I don't think it will fit, I am picking up an 06 MB R350 that does not have a hitch on it, sorry.

You are more than welcome to come along and we can convoy back.

JRCook320
JRCook320 New Reader
3/4/10 6:27 p.m.

hmm, the 13th is probably too soon for me. My car won't be out of storage till after all the salt is thoroughly washed off. I'd be up for something later in spring though.

John Brown
John Brown GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
3/4/10 8:08 p.m.

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/group.php?gid=339449013142&ref=nf

MyAutoEvents: http://www.myautoevents.com/pls/mae/frmEventDetail.Show?psevent_id=11200

aussiesmg
aussiesmg SuperDork
3/4/10 8:44 p.m.

Went through the GRM community and sent PM to all members who listed an area within a reasonable distance, forgive me if I missed yours.

Added Cheap Bastards as a club, but it is not uploaded yet so I can't post the meeting....."Tom"

CarKid1989
CarKid1989 HalfDork
3/4/10 9:25 p.m.
aussiesmg wrote: Ur not 21, damn kid you have some future.

haha what?

good thing or bad? im confused

grafmiata
grafmiata Dork
3/4/10 10:24 p.m.
aussiesmg wrote: Went through the GRM community and sent PM to all members who listed an area within a reasonable distance, forgive me if I missed yours. Added Cheap Bastards as a club, but it is not uploaded yet so I can't post the meeting....."Tom"

Fricker's is setting aside space for us. When you walk in, just tell the hostess that you're a "Cheap Bastard". They will tell you where to go...

grafmiata
grafmiata Dork
3/4/10 10:30 p.m.
81gtv6 wrote: In replry to grafmiata: I don't think it will fit, I am picking up an 06 MB R350 that does not have a hitch on it, sorry. You are more than welcome to come along and we can convoy back.

Would have taken you up on this, but my car is (Ifinally) scheduled to be delivered on Saturday. Have a safe trip, and stop off in BG if you get back in time.

aussiesmg
aussiesmg SuperDork
3/6/10 9:25 a.m.
grafmiata wrote: Fricker's is setting aside space for us. When you walk in, just tell the hostess that you're a "Cheap Bastard". They will tell you where to go...

So just my usual restaurant greeting then...

Kid, its a good thing, you have so much ahead and you already are in the right place, lucky dog

1 2 3 4 5 6

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
4N7uCgFzQrubQtsPZJSh3Dxm4tLHojCc3CUFCzH1tDzl3Z1rIF17H51iRufo4LfK