1 ... 3 4 5 6
grafmiata
grafmiata Dork
3/6/10 8:27 p.m.
aussiesmg wrote:
grafmiata wrote: Fricker's is setting aside space for us. When you walk in, just tell the hostess that you're a "Cheap Bastard". They will tell you where to go...
So just my usual restaurant greeting then...

LOL!!! Looking forward to meeting whoever shows up. My "new" car was just delivered today, so hopefully I will have it on the road in all its primered, gutted, and boosted glory by Saturday!!!

chandlerGTi
chandlerGTi New Reader
3/7/10 2:02 p.m.

In reply to aussiesmg:

What does admission to the museum run?

PubBurgers
PubBurgers Dork
3/7/10 3:31 p.m.

If i had the time i would totally be there in my new to me Volvo but looks like a no go for me. If we ever organize a Dayton meet i'm down! I even know the perfect bar for it.

Maybe we should organize a Dayton autocross/pub meet? I know we have a few Daytonites here.

aussiesmg
aussiesmg SuperDork
3/7/10 6:57 p.m.

The Museum is giving us the group rate at $4.00

PubBurgers, dude with a name like that you should have it organized already, go for it, I will be there.

I actually head to Dayton pretty often, usually to the kids hospital, is that near you.

Volksroddin
Volksroddin Dork
3/7/10 7:32 p.m.

heay PubBugers sounds great to me. Eny thoughts on when/where?

aussiesmg
aussiesmg SuperDork
3/7/10 7:59 p.m.
Volksroddin wrote: heay PubBugers sounds great to me. Eny thoughts on when/where?

Sorry dude wrong forum, the gay forum is over on the other screen.

Volksroddin
Volksroddin Dork
3/7/10 9:21 p.m.

In reply to aussiesmg:

aahhh hahahaha ooooo you funny, you funny

PubBurgers
PubBurgers Dork
3/8/10 4:41 a.m.

In reply to aussiesmg:

Yeah, it's about 5 minutes from my house actually.

Looks like the first points event is Sunday, June 27. Said bar is about a 10 minute drive from the track. I'll start a Dayton meet thread in the near future if that day sounds good.

enjoy,

Jacques

stan
stan GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
3/8/10 7:50 a.m.

The 13th is too soon for me too, plus the wife is getting back in town from being in Ga all week...

Jacques, make sure to post up and let everyone know what you come up with!

Stan

John Brown
John Brown GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
3/8/10 8:14 a.m.
PubBurgers wrote: If i had the time i would totally be there in my new to me Volvo but looks like a no go for me. If we ever organize a Dayton meet i'm down! I even know the perfect bar for it. Maybe we should organize a Dayton autocross/pub meet? I know we have a few Daytonites here.

We can add it to the sites listed above for no charge.

DEW EAT!

Gearheadotaku
Gearheadotaku GRM+ Memberand Dork
3/8/10 9:25 a.m.

It's been so long since I posted my response I forgot all about this meeting. Good thing John reminded me. I should be there, may need an early exit though.

grafmiata
grafmiata Dork
3/8/10 9:32 a.m.
Gearheadotaku wrote: It's been so long since I posted my response I forgot all about this meeting. Good thing John reminded me. I should be there, may need an early exit though.

Nope, once you're here, you will stay until we dismiss you. Somebody's gotta be here to pay for the food!!!

Gearheadotaku
Gearheadotaku GRM+ Memberand Dork
3/8/10 11:42 a.m.

I just won't eat

aussiesmg
aussiesmg SuperDork
3/9/10 7:54 p.m.

Bump for this Saturday's Cheap Bastards meet

grafmiata
grafmiata Dork
3/10/10 12:55 a.m.

Bump again, just because I stay up later than Aussie... Or most people, for that matter.

jrw1621
jrw1621 Dork
3/10/10 6:38 a.m.

Count me in.
Coming from Sandusky with a stop in Perrysburg beforehand.

ansonivan
ansonivan Reader
3/10/10 10:08 a.m.

I'll be there... Or my name ain't Nathan Arizona!

... of course my name isn't actually Nathan Arizona... nor is it Nathan Huffhines for that matter so I might not actually show up.

grafmiata
grafmiata Dork
3/11/10 12:31 a.m.
ansonivan wrote: I'll be there... Or my name ain't Nathan Arizona! ... of course my name isn't actually Nathan Arizona... nor is it Nathan Huffhines for that matter so I might not actually show up.

If you decide not to show up, please let us know as soon as you arrive. No sense paying for gas, food and stuff if you're not actually there.

ansonivan
ansonivan Reader
3/11/10 7:28 a.m.
grafmiata wrote: If you decide not to show up, please let us know as soon as you arrive. No sense paying for gas, food and stuff if you're not actually there.

I'm fairly certain that you just invented a replacement for the infinite improbability drive.

93celicaGT2
93celicaGT2 SuperDork
3/11/10 7:35 a.m.
ansonivan wrote:
grafmiata wrote: If you decide not to show up, please let us know as soon as you arrive. No sense paying for gas, food and stuff if you're not actually there.
I'm fairly certain that you just invented a replacement for the infinite improbability drive.

My brain just exploded.

The improbability drive is pure genius, though.

grafmiata
grafmiata Dork
3/11/10 10:45 a.m.
ansonivan wrote:

Well, most great inventions start out as accidents... I was just trying to get cat-hair out of my beer!!!

jrw1621
jrw1621 Dork
3/12/10 11:58 a.m.

So, are we still on?

Is 12:30 at Frickers the agreed time? Then off the Snook's Auto Museum?

Is this all still relevant? http://www.myautoevents.com/pls/mae/frmEventDetail.Show?psevent_id=11200

I am flexible and open to change.

John Brown
John Brown GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
3/12/10 12:30 p.m.

I hope so, I will be mighty pissed if I drive down from Lansing with the boys to eat lunch by myself!

aussiesmg
aussiesmg SuperDork
3/12/10 4:51 p.m.

I will be there, so you have been warned

DeadSkunk
DeadSkunk Reader
3/12/10 6:22 p.m.

I'll be there,too. Bringing my youngest spawn with me.

1 ... 3 4 5 6

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
a79ENJJ9ApFpwcZkUIE8wdj5XTLSo7w0PBUI6EMqPvZ0pzTtxtDp2ZGDgsniAJUZ