1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 57
aussiesmg
aussiesmg MegaDork
8/8/14 3:22 p.m.
trigun7469 wrote:
aussiesmg wrote: Bacon deserts  photo 9A5F0B52-7274-44BD-988D-71BE99C51A09_zpsmalrpy9a.jpg If you weren't here, you weren't in with the cool kids.
Where do you get one of these?

Chops Wine Bar in Fort Wayne, one of my favorites places to eat like a fat guy

grafmiata
grafmiata SuperDork
8/11/14 9:04 p.m.

"Back to Page-1" bumpage...

Trans-Am and Nationwide at Mid-Ohio this weekend.

Or, if your tastes lean more towards insanely over-engineered farm implements, there is also the National Tractor-Pulling Championships in Bowling Green.

I always leave town during the 'Pulls, so I'll be at Mid-Ohio.

keithj
keithj New Reader
8/12/14 10:26 a.m.

NOR PCA will be having an autocross this Sunday at Lakeland community college in mentor area. I don't own a Porsche and usually show up in some trash leaking stuff and have fun. Its a good group.

Beer Baron
Beer Baron UltimaDork
8/20/14 11:46 a.m.

Anyone in Columbus who wants to come to a fun beer event tomorrow, Thursday is going to be our big release party for beers from the new brew house here at Zauber Brewing! We do German and Belgian styles, so we will have our Kolsch, Red Alt, Hefeweizen, and Belgian IPA on tap.

Come check it out and I'll give you a tour through the brewery. It's at 909 W 5th.

zbeers.com

dculberson
dculberson UberDork
8/20/14 12:38 p.m.

909 W 5th Ave, I think you mean. ;-)

I'll try to be there! I've been slammed with house stuff lately, but it sounds like fun. What time frame are you going to be there?

Beer Baron
Beer Baron UltimaDork
8/20/14 12:49 p.m.

In reply to dculberson:

Yes. Right. 5th.

I will be here all day. Probably until 9.

Rusted_Busted_Spit
Rusted_Busted_Spit GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
8/20/14 1:34 p.m.

I will be by with a guy from work.

aussiesmg
aussiesmg MegaDork
8/20/14 11:45 p.m.

Moving son back to college or else I would be there

dculberson
dculberson UberDork
8/22/14 2:56 p.m.
Beer Baron wrote: In reply to dculberson: Yes. Right. 5th. I will be here all day. Probably until 9.

Sorry I didn't stop by, I got a call from our realtor in the afternoon asking if we were available to do the closing. By the time we closed and got to the house and left it was well after 9pm.

Jerry
Jerry SuperDork
8/22/14 6:19 p.m.

A whole bunches of us will be at National Trail Raceway sliding around in the mud (I'm assuming it rained there as much as here in Dayton) tomorrow and Sunday.

Jerry
Jerry SuperDork
9/20/14 7:18 a.m.

So nothing's happened in the last month in Ohio? Cincy Comic Expo today and tomorrow, then WOR finally has a rallycross in Middletown October 25...

dropstep
dropstep Reader
9/20/14 1:52 p.m.

i might see if i can sucker a friend in to coming down with me to watch a rallycross, kind of want to see one in person

PubBurgers
PubBurgers SuperDork
9/20/14 2:17 p.m.

Where in Middletown? I've got nothing to run but I could definitely spectate.

beans
beans Dork
9/20/14 4:17 p.m.

Last autocross for the season at Toledo express airport next Sunday, the 28th. Final event is Oct 12th at the Lucas co rec center. If I win both in STC, it'll be my first regional title AND a perfect season(5 wins=500pts).

Jerry
Jerry SuperDork
9/20/14 4:18 p.m.

Horsepower Farm right off the exit from I-75. Our new rallycross guy made the registration link but I just tried to register and it says it's closed until midnight tonight for some reason.

AND we'll have a rental car! Subaru with an automatic, not sure how many millions of miles it has on it but hey, you know it'll be the fastest car there (someone else's).

PubBurgers
PubBurgers SuperDork
9/20/14 4:23 p.m.

Awesome, now I just have to remember about it for a month!

aussiesmg
aussiesmg MegaDork
9/20/14 8:48 p.m.

Is it time to get our drink on again guys?

grafmiata
grafmiata SuperDork
9/20/14 10:37 p.m.

In reply to aussiesmg:

I don't drink, but if anyone wants to get together for some grub, a new Vegan restaurant just opened up in Bowling Green.

GCooper
GCooper New Reader
9/20/14 10:58 p.m.
Jerry wrote: Horsepower Farm right off the exit from I-75. Our new rallycross guy made the registration link but I just tried to register and it says it's closed until midnight tonight for some reason. AND we'll have a rental car! Subaru with an automatic, not sure how many millions of miles it has on it but hey, you know it'll be the fastest car there (someone else's).

Who is it run by/ can you post up the link? I've never been to one and would love to check it out

aussiesmg
aussiesmg MegaDork
9/20/14 11:21 p.m.
grafmiata wrote: In reply to aussiesmg: I don't drink, but if anyone wants to get together for some grub, a new Vegan restaurant just opened up in Bowling Green.

Mind blown..

grafmiata
grafmiata SuperDork
9/20/14 11:46 p.m.
aussiesmg wrote:
grafmiata wrote: In reply to aussiesmg: I don't drink, but if anyone wants to get together for some grub, a new Vegan restaurant just opened up in Bowling Green.
Mind blown..

Yeah, that kinda hurt my brain typing that...

I could throw something together in BG, but it would have to be on a Sunday.

Maybe some beer and bacon, and then go to John's shop to watch him burn himself welding the rx3 cage?

Plus, it would be a good time to transfer the t5's, and let the punk-assed kid choose a hood for the rx7.

aussiesmg
aussiesmg MegaDork
9/20/14 11:50 p.m.

Sounds like a plan, remember the Challenge thrash is upon us though

Jerry
Jerry SuperDork
9/21/14 7:14 a.m.
Jerry wrote: Horsepower Farm right off the exit from I-75. Our new rallycross guy made the registration link but I just tried to register and it says it's closed until midnight tonight for some reason. AND we'll have a rental car! Subaru with an automatic, not sure how many millions of miles it has on it but hey, you know it'll be the fastest car there (someone else's).

Ok the link is active now (still not sure why it made me wait till last night, I blame it on the new guy).

It's being run by the Western OH Region SCCA (WOR), Dayton area mostly. We had a bit of a struggle this year with changes and other stuff, but I managed to find this location and we now have 1-2 more lined up for a quickie bit of a Fall season, and hopefully back to normal next year.

Here's the Motorsportreg link: http://www.motorsportreg.com/events/wor-rallycross-pe1-horsepower-farm-scca-western-ohio-427808

Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/576940045765280/

And where we stay active anymore: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WOR.SCCA.RallyCross/

PLEASE register online if you're going, since this is a new location and kind of a "rebirth" of WOR rallycross we really need to try to keep track of entries for planning.

wae
wae HalfDork
9/21/14 9:00 a.m.

In reply to Jerry:

Woohoo! I leave the next day for Vegas, so my wife is going to hate me, but I just registered.

PubBurgers
PubBurgers SuperDork
9/21/14 1:20 p.m.

Only an extra $20 to abuse a rental? I might have to sweet talk swmbo into letting me run.

1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 57

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
0e3GYuOppXINjy9qiQeHkXZvileqNLIymsfkeSPXPo9qhMR3BTtoffgxLzPtMCGu