1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 57
Jerry
Jerry SuperDork
2/26/15 8:12 a.m.

Great Lakes Racing Expo at Full Throttle Go Karts in northern Cincinnati this Saturday 12-6pm. Quite a few booths including two SCCA booths (Cincy and our WOR), come down and say hi, check out some stuff, maybe race a few laps.

There's a website but it has almost nothing on it, it's all been Facebook and I'm at worky.

patgizz
patgizz GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
2/28/15 12:16 p.m.

indoor/outdoor swap meet Sunday April 19 at Nick Abraham Auto Mall in Elyria. corner of 57 and broad. 8am-1pm.

I'll have spots, and be selling stuff. stop by and see me, if you plan to go get my # ahead of time and shoot me a message when you get there and i will let you know where i'm at.

also my tire machines should be arriving end of next week, so local grm'ers get cheap mounting and balancing

aussiesmg
aussiesmg MegaDork
3/6/15 6:06 p.m.

Anyone free to tag along, thinking about dragging my frozen butt North

http://grassrootsmotorsports.com/forum/off-topic-discussion/se-michigan-metro-detroit-meet-up/99371/page2/

aussiesmg
aussiesmg MegaDork
4/21/15 12:03 a.m.

July 4th, 2015, Party at the Compound on the the curve.

Explosions will be made..

2014, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTkuOpu4KBo

That is all

stan
stan GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
4/21/15 7:31 a.m.

The 4th is the m-i-l's birthday, so I'll be going to the same picnic I've been going to for the last 30 years or so...

Have fun.

Blow up things safely. (??)

Gearheadotaku
Gearheadotaku GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
4/21/15 7:48 a.m.

I've got an Autocross in Oscoda that weekend. Need the points.

Jerry
Jerry SuperDork
4/21/15 8:10 a.m.

Might be at a picnic with SWMBO. If not, I'll document the explosions.

grafmiata
grafmiata SuperDork
4/21/15 8:18 a.m.

For those who can't make it, the mushroom clouds should be visible from a couple states away.

beans
beans Dork
4/21/15 10:42 p.m.

I'll be watching from Nebraska. Grandparent's 65th anniversary is the 4th.

May 4th/5th I'll FINALLY be installing the coilovers/header/fuel filter and whatever else I can cram in there at that time. Any/all invited.

beans
beans Dork
4/22/15 3:16 p.m.

Toledo Tuners is doing our track rental at Milan Dragway again. From the Faceballs group:

Its time for the first Toledo Tuners Track Rental for the 2015 Season. This "Spring" Rental is the first event of the year and I hope that everyone can make it.

Are you ready to see what your heap runs? Do you need to dial in your reaction time? Are your 60' times too slow? Come and hot lap your car / truck / bike / go kart / bicycle for 4 hours and get all the practice you could ask for!

Milan Dragway - Milan, MI --- Tuesday, June 30th 2014 --- Gates open @ 4:30, Racing 5PM - 9PM

Pricing for this rental as follows: $60.00 per vehicle(CASH/CHECK/PAYPAL) $50.00(CASH/CHECK/PAYPAL) IF YOU RACED IN THE 2014 SPRING RENTAL

ALL PAYPAL PAYMENTS MUST BE SENT AS GIFT!!!! Please include what vehicle you are bringing as well so everyone can put names to cars at the event!

$10.00 (CASH ONLY) per spectator paid at the gate

The above prices are NON-REFUNDABLE. If the date gets rained out, we will reschedule the event at a date decided by the majority of people paid. If you pay and your car breaks before the event or you can't race for some other reason, we can't give refunds.

There is NO cap for racers. YOU MUST BE PAID BEFORE THE RENTAL AND ON THE PRINTED LIST TO RACE. IF YOU ARE NOT ON THE LIST, YOU WILL NOT RACE

This event will be a 4 hour rental. If you think that $60.00 is to much then see how many runs you can get for $25.00 on a Test-N-Tune night. On an average TnT night, you get 5-6 passes. At our rental, you should have no problem getting well over 20 passes if you choose to. Not to mention that this will be everyone from the local car/bike community so it just adds to the value of having a really good get-together with friends and family. This has been really successful in the past and there's no reason it won't be even better this year. I'm open to any other ideas you may have, but the pricing is set. As stated above, there is a discounted rate for anyone that raced in the 2014 Spring TT Track rental. Please also take note that Milan has granted us another full hour of track time for the same price.

Anyone is more than welcome to bring food/drinks and we will also TRY to have a large grill for this event to cook hamburgers/hot dogs because the event has been increased to 4 hours, so any extra donations would be greatly appreciated for this extra stuff

You can reach me by email Scherzer.Steve@gmail.com or my cell 419-343-2790(Text or Voicemal). You can drop cash off to me if you would like, but please send me a message or text me to set up a time and place.

All online transactions will be through PayPal at Scherzer.Steve@gmail.com

Jerry
Jerry SuperDork
4/23/15 8:09 a.m.

Dayton Cars and Coffee starts this Saturday. I'm bringing the MR2...

DC&C

8-11am at the Greene.

aussiesmg
aussiesmg MegaDork
6/14/15 9:57 p.m.

July 4th bump

Gearheadotaku
6/15/15 3:56 p.m.

Looks like I'll make it after all. The race schedule changed, and I'm so far behind in points it wouldn't matter anyhow.

patgizz
6/15/15 6:46 p.m.

i'll be in MI for the 4th.

beans
beans Dork
6/16/15 12:29 p.m.

I'll be in Nebraska 7/3-8. Grandparent's 65th and family pictures.

On another note, guess who's got 10/19-25 off?

aussiesmg
aussiesmg MegaDork
6/30/15 8:43 a.m.

Date change, no longer the 4th as I am still out of state on urgent sunbathing business, now holding this on the 18th.

Sorry about the late notice

Gearheadotaku
7/19/15 8:00 p.m.

Had a great time despite the weather. We'll double up on the flames and explosions next year to make up for it!

patgizz
7/19/15 9:58 p.m.
beans wrote: On another note, guess who's got 10/19-25 off?

me

aussiesmg
aussiesmg MegaDork
7/20/15 8:33 a.m.

Blowing up the airbag was very underwhelming, however Mother Nature sure tore up the BBQ site, destroying a table, umbrella and 10x20 awning.

Despite that much fun was had, thanks to Jeff and significant other, Warren and Keenan Martin, Tom, Reece, Vince, Dylan, Nathan and all who attended

beans
beans Dork
7/20/15 4:10 p.m.

Wish I could've stopped out, got stuck closing this weekend.

grafmiata
grafmiata SuperDork
7/20/15 9:18 p.m.

Wish I could have made it, but Sergio decided that he needed Wranglers more than I needed to blow stuff up.

On the bright side, I scored a pretty good deal on another rx7, so the weekend wasn't a complete wash...

Now I just need for the boat in my shop to go away, so I can have the car delivered.

Gearheadotaku
7/20/15 9:42 p.m.

guess I shouldn't have chased that storm on they way there.

patgizz
8/29/15 10:41 a.m.

2 things. mid ohio sports car club auto-x sept 27. hope to get there for seat time in the challenge car. we could show up with a few cheap cars and have fun, or you could all laugh at me learning how to drive a new to me car and eat cones.

next order of business. i've got tire machines. i'll hook up any challenge cars on cheap mount/balance(will hook up any grm'ers anyway).

XLR99
XLR99 GRM+ Memberand Reader
8/29/15 12:56 p.m.

Hmmm, I have nothing suitable for autocross. Well the 9-5 wagon is pseudo-aristocrat I guess. I can come and heckle or make useless commentary though. MOSCC used to be great for seat time because they're a pretty small group. I do need to get with you to do some tire stuff, though.

aussiesmg
aussiesmg MegaDork
8/29/15 2:27 p.m.

Sounds like fun Pat

1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 57

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
rWqVdrOk89aUPjb1D8vNnfq9C3iDUnpo64arZSOrXn2IQgU21SPidDqx4JaLfxy0