1 2 3 4
zomby woof
zomby woof HalfDork
4/7/10 8:49 p.m.
mw wrote: I do like chili cheese fries. Especially with bacon.

From Fast Ediies?

The wife tells me Harvey's poutine is very good.

Trans_Maro
Trans_Maro Dork
4/7/10 10:49 p.m.
ZOO wrote: Poutine tastes good, but looks like E36 M3.

Have you actually looked at your biscuits and gravy?

4eyes
4eyes Reader
4/7/10 11:03 p.m.
captain_napalm wrote: 3 pages and no one has mentioned the Canadian Ballet? Impressive.

Isn't that kinda difficult....what with the snowshoes, ski's, hockey skates and all?

JeepinMatt
JeepinMatt HalfDork
4/7/10 11:06 p.m.
Jay wrote: I wish they sold milk-in-a-bag over here. Seriously that's one of the things I miss the most from back in Ontario. Instead all we get are stupid 1L cartons. I go through four of the bloody things a week.

We had milk in a bag when I was younger in school. It was interesting, but you could never get all the milk out of the folds and corners of the bag. I always hear Canadians say its weird to put milk in jugs. People have been putting liquid in jars, jugs and bottles for millenia. Where did the idea to use a bag come from? Maybe you should just market it in blister packaging

JeepinMatt
JeepinMatt HalfDork
4/7/10 11:09 p.m.
Trans_Maro wrote:

Ah hell, it doesn't matter so much what it looks like. It tastes great. It's gonna end up looking like E36 M3 when it says goodbye anyway. Also, if your E36 M3 looks like this

then you might have a gastrointestinal disorder. Or you're an anthropomorphic bird.

ZOO
ZOO GRM+ Memberand Dork
4/8/10 5:12 a.m.
Trans_Maro wrote:

Although I like biscuits and gravy, it's a foreign food to me. Poutine isn't

tr8todd
tr8todd New Reader
4/8/10 7:45 a.m.

If Canada is so great, tell me about the big revolutionary war with England for their freedom. Even England lost interest and just walked away.

zomby woof
zomby woof HalfDork
4/8/10 8:17 a.m.

mtn
mtn SuperDork
4/8/10 9:24 a.m.

hahaha

Appleseed
Appleseed SuperDork
4/8/10 1:55 p.m.

These guys rock:

zomby woof
zomby woof HalfDork
4/8/10 2:26 p.m.

You would rock too, if your money looked like this

Jerry From LA
Jerry From LA HalfDork
4/8/10 3:23 p.m.
friedgreencorrado wrote:
kevlarcorolla wrote: At least we don't put grits on ANYTHING-what the hell is that stuff anyways besides terrible?.
Coarsely ground corn. It does the same thing in the traditional Southern US diet that rice does through most of Asia..fills you up enough so that you can use smaller portions of real food in the same meal (which means less $$$, we's po). I grew up with them, and can actually eat a bowl of it by itself for a meal..as long as I've got some butter, cheese, pepper, and hot sauce nearby. Sometimes I'll also soft-fry a couple of strips of bacon, dice em up and throw em in. Yeah, there's a reason traditional Southern cooking's now regulated to "special occasions" in a more health-concious society...

Grits. America's cous-cous.

1 2 3 4

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
AIETmIYfYGvPhSgDgR6mqarOFYhXBndoB0lgRk7GurpkR0X3PjaqKGx6lNPTHaX9