1 2 3 4
Cotton
Cotton Dork
9/25/12 3:21 p.m.
failboat wrote: In reply to PHeller: I couple months ago I was driving past a dealer, and I E36 M3 you not, they had at least 10-15 of them lined up. I guess they might have trouble selling them.

The dealer we recently bought our Jeep from had a few.....I commented on it and the dealer said they were selling really well. I was pretty shocked,,,,,,it will put your eyes out in person.

Zomby Woof
Zomby Woof UberDork
9/25/12 4:40 p.m.
colaboy wrote: I'll just leave this right here........VW Harlequin

I still see a few of those driving around locally. It was a bold move to sell a new car that looked like that.

lateapexer
lateapexer New Reader
9/25/12 4:44 p.m.

British Leyland racing pink. All you had to do was leave your Cooper S outside for a summer.

RexSeven
RexSeven SuperDork
9/25/12 5:00 p.m.

There was a middle-aged lady who used to drive around my town in a Mary Kay Cadillac with the hideous pearlescent pink paint. It looked something like this:

Then there's the Midnight Purple R33 and R34 that Skyline GT-R fans go primate-feces-crazy over:

stanger_missle
stanger_missle GRM+ Memberand Reader
9/25/12 5:09 p.m.
Cotton wrote:
failboat wrote: In reply to PHeller: I couple months ago I was driving past a dealer, and I E36 M3 you not, they had at least 10-15 of them lined up. I guess they might have trouble selling them.
The dealer we recently bought out Jeep from had a few.....I commented on it and the dealer said they were selling really well. I was pretty shocked,,,,,,it will put your eyes out in person.

Jeep really rolled out some "noticeable" colors for 2012:

From left to right: Mango Tango (2011), Crush (2012) and Dozer (2012)

93EXCivic
93EXCivic MegaDork
9/25/12 5:21 p.m.

Verde Aries

Arancio Ishtar

Lambo colors I was talking about

alex
alex UltraDork
9/25/12 5:23 p.m.

My girlfriend wants an Elise in either graphite grey or storm titanium, I can't keep them straight. The dark one. I'm beginning to think I need to sway her toward more color.

bravenrace
bravenrace PowerDork
9/26/12 6:08 a.m.

I gotta say that for a thread where the OP asked about ridiculous colors, many are just posting colors they like or don't like, not necessarily ridiculous colors. Just sayin...

JoeyM
JoeyM UltimaDork
9/26/12 6:26 a.m.
93EXCivic wrote: Verde Aries

93EXCivic
93EXCivic MegaDork
9/26/12 7:39 a.m.

In reply to JoeyM:

I disagree. I love that color.

mad_machine
mad_machine GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
9/26/12 8:59 a.m.
Zomby Woof wrote:
colaboy wrote: I'll just leave this right here........VW Harlequin
I still see a few of those driving around locally. It was a bold move to sell a new car that looked like that.

wait what! VW paints their cars like that now?

EvanB
EvanB GRM+ Memberand UberDork
9/26/12 9:19 a.m.

Not now. Google harlequin Golf.

spitfirebill
spitfirebill UltraDork
9/26/12 9:23 a.m.
bravenrace wrote:
mad_machine wrote: While not mine (I can't find any pictures of my 911) it was this exact shade of orange.. I miss it
I love that.

Me too. That would be my "I won the lottery" purchase.

1 2 3 4

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
M7gGtTqp2rRJtRSFk68YgvYmF30gXBDBFQzRvpck2HXF2lR6pa5HqAo0swR4fDDk