1 2 3 ... 5
paranoid_android74
paranoid_android74 Reader
7/10/13 3:22 p.m.

So I've been reading in the off topic board about sexy femal race drivers, and have even heard them discussed on a couple radio shows I listen to (Turn Left, stltalkradio.com).

The discussion seems to be can a sexy or attractive female race driver get by on talent alone, or do they need looks too? Or is it just their looks that earns them their seats in race cars?

In light of this, I pose the same question regarding cars. What cars had the sexy looks, but could deliver on the pavement? I did a quick google search on that, and found this for example: http://motoring.ninemsn.com/slideshow_ajax.aspx?sectionid=75583&sectionname=showroom&subsectionid=6763879&subsectionname=gallery50sexiest

I agree with about three of them on that list.

On my list I would have included these at least:

What say you?

yamaha
yamaha UberDork
7/10/13 3:24 p.m.

I wouldn't call any of those cars you pictured "Sexy".........they would all be made my bitch and sit outside when I was done with them.

kb58
kb58 HalfDork
7/10/13 3:27 p.m.

"Sexy" means lots of curves, at least to me. Certain Ferraris come to mind, as well as maybe the 904 or 906 Porsche.

FSP_ZX2
FSP_ZX2 Dork
7/10/13 3:28 p.m.

pilotbraden
pilotbraden SuperDork
7/10/13 3:31 p.m.

kb58
kb58 HalfDork
7/10/13 3:33 p.m.

Nah... like this, a Talbot Lago T-150. All curves, baby.

paranoid_android74
7/10/13 3:35 p.m.

Right, but you would be attracted by them to do so right?

yamaha wrote: I wouldn't call any of those cars you pictured "Sexy".........they would all be made my bitch and sit outside when I was done with them.
paranoid_android74
7/10/13 3:37 p.m.

The 959 and the MGA have the right curves I think.

The lotus is pushing it, but James Bond drove one so sexy by default!

kb58 wrote: "Sexy" means lots of curves, at least to me. Certain Ferraris come to mind, as well as maybe the 904 or 906 Porsche.
yamaha
yamaha UberDork
7/10/13 3:38 p.m.
paranoid_android74 wrote: Right, but you would be attracted by them to do so right?
yamaha wrote: I wouldn't call any of those cars you pictured "Sexy".........they would all be made my bitch and sit outside when I was done with them.

Meh, wouldn't have to be.....but I'm sure if you had all three of those, a prius might look more exotic.

paranoid_android74
7/10/13 3:38 p.m.

I really like the Alfas, don't get me wrong. But they just lack the curves for me...

pilotbraden wrote:
DukeOfUndersteer
DukeOfUndersteer UltimaDork
7/10/13 3:46 p.m.

Nothing screams "Sexy" like a Celebrity

bravenrace
bravenrace UltimaDork
7/10/13 3:47 p.m.
paranoid_android74 wrote: So I've been reading in the off topic board about sexy femal race drivers, and have even heard them discussed on a couple radio shows I listen to (Turn Left, stltalkradio.com). The discussion seems to be can a sexy or attractive female race driver get by on talent alone, or do they need looks too? Or is it just their looks that earns them their seats in race cars? In light of this, I pose the same question regarding cars. What cars had the sexy looks, but could deliver on the pavement? I did a quick google search on that, and found this for example: http://motoring.ninemsn.com/slideshow_ajax.aspx?sectionid=75583&sectionname=showroom&subsectionid=6763879&subsectionname=gallery50sexiest I agree with about three of them on that list. On my list I would have included these at least: What say you?

I wouldn't pick any of those as being sexy.

bravenrace
bravenrace UltimaDork
7/10/13 3:47 p.m.
FSP_ZX2 wrote:

Yup. Definitely.

kazoospec
kazoospec HalfDork
7/10/13 3:50 p.m.

So what do I win?

DukeOfUndersteer
DukeOfUndersteer UltimaDork
7/10/13 3:52 p.m.

paranoid_android74
7/10/13 3:56 p.m.

What would you pick then?

bravenrace wrote:
paranoid_android74 wrote: So I've been reading in the off topic board about sexy femal race drivers, and have even heard them discussed on a couple radio shows I listen to (Turn Left, stltalkradio.com). The discussion seems to be can a sexy or attractive female race driver get by on talent alone, or do they need looks too? Or is it just their looks that earns them their seats in race cars? In light of this, I pose the same question regarding cars. What cars had the sexy looks, but could deliver on the pavement? I did a quick google search on that, and found this for example: http://motoring.ninemsn.com/slideshow_ajax.aspx?sectionid=75583&sectionname=showroom&subsectionid=6763879&subsectionname=gallery50sexiest I agree with about three of them on that list. On my list I would have included these at least: What say you?
I wouldn't pick any of those as being sexy.
paranoid_android74
7/10/13 3:58 p.m.

Ack - the Celebtastrophe! I had one, it sucked.

DukeOfUndersteer wrote: Nothing screams "Sexy" like a Celebrity
JohnyHachi6
JohnyHachi6 HalfDork
7/10/13 4:08 p.m.
paranoid_android74 wrote: What cars had the sexy looks, but could deliver on the pavement?

IMO it's hard to beat some of the old Le Mans racers.

poopshovel
poopshovel MegaDork
7/10/13 4:22 p.m.

Disclaimer: I am weird.

m4ff3w
m4ff3w GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
7/10/13 5:13 p.m.

m4ff3w
7/10/13 5:14 p.m.

m4ff3w
7/10/13 5:15 p.m.

carguy123
carguy123 UltimaDork
7/10/13 5:37 p.m.

Of course the XKE and the newer Aston Martins, but also this one.

I think you'll find that most that make the list will be curvy and not angular.

mndsm
mndsm PowerDork
7/10/13 5:52 p.m.

For me, sexy follows function. Some might call it a troll, I call it one of the most beautiful things on four wheels. Seriously sexy. Like, I got wood sexy.

mad_machine
mad_machine GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
7/10/13 5:57 p.m.

Most all of these are going to be Italian. There is something in that roman blood that makes some painfully pretty cars.

My favourite. The Abarth 2000 OT

1 2 3 ... 5

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
WJ5VHqTxrzkj1LqAEERhmgZaeCglkfWstQn8SRxgVEt2OqZ959KR1onc7eyMqeOm