93gsxturbo
93gsxturbo UberDork
6/25/24 11:48 a.m.

I am looking for the interior side pass-thru upfitter connector (in that I have the mating pigtail, I cant find the actual physical plug in the harness) in my 2006 Ford Econoline 6.0 Diesel Chateau.  I found the trailer tow connector in the A pillar relatively easy.  I found the under-hood pass thru connector easy, which leads me to believe I should have this upfitter connector as well.  I have all the B pillar upfitter connectors.  I have heard reports of it being behind the instrument cluster (do I have to pull the cluster to find it?) or inside the steering column?

So far I have the under-dash area pretty emptied out, I think I see some of the wires (large gauge orange and yellow) but I will be darned if I can find the plug. 

The component locators online (Mitchell on Demand and OEM Ford) do not have much detail.  Can't find any pictures of it online.  

Anyone have any first hand experience?  In specifics looking for this connector.

CyberEric
CyberEric SuperDork
6/25/24 1:23 p.m.

I've been under the dash replaced NG things on my '06 Econoline and I'm trying to tell if any of that looks familiar, but try as I might, not can't tell what that bracket looking thing is... I'm if no help. 

CyberEric
CyberEric SuperDork
6/25/24 1:24 p.m.

I've been under the dash replacing things on my '06 Econoline. I'm trying to tell if any if any of that looks familiar, but try as I might, I can't tell what that bracket looking thing is... I'm if no help. 

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Xm2uM1ld5VSxbAuXhB6kRie68vtodQJX4yeHJTL5GQbvz75FuyqWPTWGi7JMwEyy