1 2 3
Professor_Brap (Forum Supporter)
Professor_Brap (Forum Supporter) UltraDork
10/19/20 8:55 a.m.

Story 1: 

At mid ohio 2 years ago I smacked a raccoon in a NA miata at the back of the back straight. 

Story 2: 4 times now I have hit a bird between the wiper and cowel and puke their blood and guts on the windshield. 

TurnerX19
TurnerX19 SuperDork
10/19/20 9:11 a.m.

I scored a small raccoon last Wednesday evening with the X1/9. Bent in the center of my aluminum over steel tube airdam, but not nearly as bad as I anticipated when I stopped to look. 

RevRico
RevRico GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
10/19/20 9:19 a.m.

Coming home one night when I was 18 I had a deer walk out in front of me. At like 60mph. Never even saw it, just heard the hit, when I got home there was a deer shaped dent in the front of my Sonoma.

Few years later, coming home through an s bends in my cavalier, I pulled left to avoid a deer on that passenger side as my buddy yelled and tried to yank the wheel right because there was one there. Clipped them both, no damage to car.

Heading to the bar late one night in what would become my Saturn, my buddy was driving, and we had a buck do a dukes of hazard slide across the hood. Nose print in the middle of the windshield, he got up and ran away after scratching the hell out of the paint. 

I hit a chicken once in my Sonoma too, but that was kinda on purpose. It was walking down the road and I thought "how many people can say they hit a chicken?"

My favorite was one I witnessed. Driving down 30 towards 119, there's a big hill on the right. Watched a deer jump off the hill, land on someone's hood, and fly back up onto the hill. The car hit the brakes hard then just kept going, I don't think they realized what happened.

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
pyl5eOebLxiaw4FUkUdzH7w44JB8frdGVy1ksI1bKQ7x0czjubFjUZUvV01ZgIaS