1 2
PHeller
PHeller PowerDork
3/11/15 11:05 a.m.

Finding manual vans is incredibly difficult. I've been searching for the last over a 100 mile radius with no luck.

Anyone know a good way to search with Craigslist's filters, but over a wider area?

turboswede
turboswede GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
3/11/15 11:10 a.m.

Easier to buy the best version of van you can find and convert it to manual yourself.

Also, put some posts on the Turbo Mopar and Turbo Dodge forums looking for vans you might find a few around.

Vigo
Vigo PowerDork
3/11/15 7:24 p.m.

Yeah, get more people on your side, looking for you. Pretty much everyone loves the idea of a 5spd van and will offer encouragement.

I'm bidding on a complete 5-spd minivan swap on ebay right now. I am the only bid @ $160 shipped. This INLUDES A 5SPD TRANSMISSION as well as the shifter and pedals (which are van specific!), cables, mounts, etc. It will get you most of the way there.

If you want to outbid me, feel free. I dont need it, it's just a good deal. Or if you buy an auto 4cyl van in the near future and want a swap kit, i'll sell it to for what i paid because i probably won't have used it by then.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121588180421?_trksid=p2055359.m1431.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
yVtyGxKb3ZfunS0x0QXHEiKe3D0XsZvGpH0Uf9txVasl7PmvRw6ynYyz2qB0t6Uy