1 2 3
4cylndrfury
4cylndrfury SuperDork
5/12/10 3:08 p.m.

Maineville is essentially in Kings Island's back yard...gonna try to get there as well!

fastEddie
fastEddie Dork
5/12/10 5:47 p.m.

I'm in Wilmington and will see what I can do to make it.

cghstang
cghstang Reader
6/21/10 7:48 a.m.

Remember this thread?

I'll show up at the autox in the afternoon to hang out and/or meet up with anybody that's going to the AF Museum.

If you're up for making it a two day affair, we've got the WOR SCCA RallyCross on Saturday in Waynesville. I'll definitely be there all day.

EDIT: The rental Altima is still alive and kicking if you want to rallycross but don't want to use your own car.

stan
stan GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
6/21/10 10:16 a.m.

Good bump, Chris!

91RSImpulse
91RSImpulse New Reader
6/21/10 11:54 a.m.

Miamisburg here... unfortunately I do not have a car to compete with at the moment... :(

cxhb
cxhb Reader
6/21/10 12:36 p.m.

Hoping that I'll make it. Im doubting that ill autocross, but going to the AF museum sounds like a blast. I havent been there in at least a decade.

PubBurgers
PubBurgers Dork
6/21/10 2:20 p.m.

Definitely can't make the autocross, neither of my cars is up for the challenge at the moment.

Looks like my day will allow for Museum or pub, but likely not both. So who's thinking they'll at least make the museum?

I'm thinking meet there about noon at the far end of the parking lot. I should be in a red Volvo wagon with GRM stickers or a beat Civic wagon with GRM stickers. Either way i should be easy to spot.

cxhb
cxhb Reader
6/21/10 3:11 p.m.

I'm down for the museum... I don't like autocrossing a daily unless I'm REAL close to home... Come on Ohio people there cant be just two of us going!?

eastsidemav
eastsidemav Reader
6/21/10 4:16 p.m.

Is this Sunday at the museum? If so, I may be able to make it.

PubBurgers
PubBurgers Dork
6/21/10 4:36 p.m.

Indeed it is, Sunday the 27th.

cxhb
cxhb Reader

Sunday the 27th

cxhb
cxhb Reader

Fail. beat me to it.

stan
6/21/10 8:20 p.m.

I'll probably end up going to the autocross...with the son...

Anyone eating at the "Pub"?

1966stang
1966stang New Reader
6/21/10 9:18 p.m.

I'm autocrossing in Columbus on Sunday...darn...would love to get together...

EvanB
EvanB GRM+ Memberand Dork
6/21/10 10:47 p.m.
stan wrote: I'll probably end up going to the autocross...with the son... Anyone eating at the "Pub"?

you bringin the Miata?

I'm gonna try to make it to the auto-x and anything after.

As much as I loved flying down dirt roads at the Grand Canyon I don't have the wheels or tires for a rallycross.

cghstang
cghstang Reader
6/22/10 6:16 a.m.

In reply to EvanB:

If you have wheels and tires for the street, you have wheels and tires for rallycross.

I've ran on Azenis in the past and I've recently seen a WRX wagon run at a muddy event on Dunlop Direzza Z1s.

stan
6/22/10 7:18 a.m.
EvanB wrote:
stan wrote: I'll probably end up going to the autocross...with the son... Anyone eating at the "Pub"?
you bringin the Miata?

I might bring the Miata, but won't race it as someone wants it for a Chump car. With the rust where it is, I don't want to take a chance on stressing the suspension before they look at it (he already races one).

cghstang
cghstang Reader
6/23/10 8:10 a.m.

I'll try to get to the museum by 12:30 or so.

Eastsidemav, any chance you'll be at the rallycross?

eastsidemav
eastsidemav Reader
6/23/10 3:55 p.m.
cghstang wrote: I'll try to get to the museum by 12:30 or so. Eastsidemav, any chance you'll be at the rallycross?

Gonna try this weekend - Bill says he'll have the turbo Neon back out there and running on all four cylinders, so I'll try to take it for a spin.

PubBurgers
PubBurgers Dork
6/25/10 9:55 a.m.

So, who's coming to the museum?

The autocross?

eastsidemav
eastsidemav Reader
6/25/10 10:36 a.m.

Not so sure about either now - got a sick pet. If I come to the museum, I'll be wearing a GRM shirt, and driving a silver Grand Marquis or a silver Mazda6.

stan
6/25/10 10:38 a.m.
PubBurgers wrote: So, who's coming to the museum? The autocross?

Pen me in for the autocross and I might try to squeeze in the ralleycross too. On call is a biatch though...

EvanB
EvanB GRM+ Memberand Dork
6/25/10 12:43 p.m.

I'll be at Mid-Ohio tomorrow and maybe Sunday so I probably won't make it down.

skruffy
skruffy SuperDork
6/25/10 1:21 p.m.

I was thinking about coming and bringing my friends 18 year old son and letting him co-drive at the autoX. Is the entry fee really $35? That's getting pretty steep.

cxhb
cxhb Reader
6/25/10 8:16 p.m.

I'm kinda wanting to do the museum, I havent been there in about a decade. Anyone down for that?

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
mIuWdTqBXMtEByCK0Mpd5J8DNGYdOz5Hcihj8dhdPoxOwuR7UPVa5zVCMPEMBzvh