z31maniac
z31maniac Dork
3/13/10 3:30 p.m.

If your curious about the background and starting point of the car you can go here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=162395

17x7.5" SSR Type C, 215/40/17 Falken RT-615. Wheels are ET 37, so I'm running ECS spacers, 15mm up front and 20mm out back.

I've got a TMS chip sitting here on the desk waiting to go in, Mtech I wing sitting in the garage, TMS stainless steel lines in the garage as well, Euro trim on the way from blunt, and my calipers and pads for my Massive Street kit on the way from Lee.

I'll get that stuff done, add some "is" side skirts and a splitter for the lip and that will pretty much get the car where I want it for now.

Maybe an intake with heatshield and a muffler......................

DukeOfUndersteer
DukeOfUndersteer SuperDork
3/13/10 3:35 p.m.

wow... looks good. I like the red rear turn indicators, i never did that to mine. Looks awesome!

ignorant
ignorant SuperDork
3/13/10 4:59 p.m.

real pretty

Racedreamer
Racedreamer New Reader
3/13/10 5:40 p.m.

I dig it

2002maniac
2002maniac Reader
3/13/10 6:08 p.m.

looks great man!

mtn
mtn SuperDork
3/13/10 6:50 p.m.

sweeeeeeet

Helterskelter
Helterskelter Reader
3/13/10 8:09 p.m.

Nice looking bimmer. I always liked the 318's.

z31maniac
z31maniac Dork
3/13/10 8:15 p.m.

He just likes to give people a hard time, it's a sense of humor that isn't for everyone. But then, most don't like the atmosphere that we have over at R3V, but when you realize eveyone is doing the same kind of smack talking you do with your friends and trying to get a rise out of you, you figure it out.

But he has great prices, great service and he's a true enthusiast. And he's a trusting business man, great guy.

stuart in mn
stuart in mn SuperDork
3/13/10 8:19 p.m.

Blunt made some amends on the mye28 board recently, it sounded like he patched things up with the guys who had a real problem with him. I can understand how a R3V attitude wouldn't work as well there.

Helterskelter
Helterskelter Reader
3/13/10 8:38 p.m.

z31maniac
z31maniac Dork
3/13/10 8:56 p.m.

Obviously you have a problem and can't leave it at the door.

I was just trying to share some pics of my pride and joy.

I agree completely with blunts first post in that thread. The guy was trying to sell his parts, if you don't like it/think it's too high etc PM, don't publicly bad mouth the guy in his for sale thread unless he is maliciously misrepresenting something which didn't seem to be the case.

I will say you are now "sinking to that level" by clogging up this thread with this crap. He does 6 figures a year in sales, so I'm sure if you don't want to do business with him, it's no skin off his back.

Can we drop it now?

Like I said, just trying to my version of the Holy Trinity.

Josh
Josh Dork
3/13/10 8:59 p.m.

I just read that thread, I thought Shawn was the one we were supposed to think was a jerk at first. To continue your example, Keith would never talk to anyone on here like that, because there's nobody here that deserves it. If he talked to some of the toolbags on Miata.net like that, he might lose some sales, but I wouldn't think any less of him :).

Helterskelter
Helterskelter Reader
3/13/10 10:07 p.m.

I edited my posts. Nice car.

Didn't mean to clog up your thread. When you sell parts, the internet forums are like being at work, so I personally prefer people who conduct themselves in a reasonable manner. To each his own.

z31maniac
z31maniac Dork
3/13/10 10:33 p.m.

I agree completely. Some peoplechoose to do business their own way.

Sorry for my annoyed second post, I tried t politely defuse it the first time.

Thanks for the compliment on the car! There is alot of time and money in it so far!

I love when some of the engineers at work question me driving an old car........

..........then I ask what their monthly car payment is!

Helterskelter
Helterskelter Reader
3/14/10 12:44 a.m.

We've had an e28 in the driveway for at least 10 years now. That era BMW is the pinnacle of reliability and durability in my opinion, not to mention they're quite nice to look at :-). Here's a picture of the old e32, in it's...uhhh...natural composition :-).

mtn
mtn SuperDork
3/14/10 1:04 a.m.

Is that a 10ae miata in the background?

Helterskelter
Helterskelter Reader
3/14/10 5:14 a.m.

yeah

jrw1621
jrw1621 Dork
3/14/10 6:34 a.m.

Is that a Chevy Silverado behind the 10AE?

Thanks for the sharing it does serve as inspiration for my recent purchased '87 325is. My how I do like you updated bumpers and blacked out trim over my chrome accents.

ccrelan
ccrelan New Reader
3/14/10 8:45 a.m.

The e30 looks perfect. Excellent work!

mtn
mtn SuperDork
3/14/10 10:53 a.m.
Helterskelter wrote: yeah

Cool beans. Definitely my favorite miata, I love all the blue.

And now back to the regular scheduled E30ness

belteshazzar
belteshazzar SuperDork
3/14/10 2:13 p.m.

e32? where e32?

shadetree30
shadetree30 New Reader
3/14/10 3:10 p.m.
belteshazzar wrote: e32? where e32?

Perhaps he is meaning the 7 series on blocks, which I thought was an E23; or could I be dyslexic?

JeffHarbert
JeffHarbert GRM+ Memberand Reader
3/14/10 3:19 p.m.

That's one sweet E30 you have there.

lewbud
lewbud Reader
3/14/10 6:23 p.m.

Nice ride. Now you've got me wanting a 318 in addition to the E30 325i.

smog7
smog7 Dork
3/14/10 11:18 p.m.

nice looking car. wheels look narrow for some reason

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
6hao5nc9bKP94D04BJyUt4YTiIduLtbmGy7QiOl7O2rBqRLGRJgK7NSHgJfupdQq