1 ... 5 6 7 8 9
Swank Force One
Swank Force One MegaDork
2/25/13 9:31 p.m.

I predict your stay will be short, just as it was on CR. Perhaps you should consider that it's not everyone else you interact with on the internet that is the problem, but maybe the problem lies in yourself.

This is getting seriously ignorant and offensive on your part. Consider having some pride, saving face, and making a graceful exit voluntarily.

irish44j
irish44j UltraDork
2/25/13 9:32 p.m.
Darksider203 wrote:
irish44j wrote:
Darksider203 wrote: So is your slow wrx..its not even an sti lmao and ur talkin about building the engine? Haha and your Triumph is a dog too
280awhp is sufficient for a daily driver. I haven't put a single mod on that car in 2+ years. Not really sure what point you're trying to make now.
Ok maybe i was just Talkin E36 M3, but our wrx that u plan on building is just as weak as my stock miata. Get an sti bro comon now. Got nothin else to say anymore Right? It was all fun bashin me with the othe guys until u got Called out on your B.S

um....I don't "plan" on doing anything additional to the wrx. It's a DD, not a track car. But I do appreciate you caring about my well-being while in rush-hour traffic. I'm sure an STI would get me to work much more quickly. Maybe if I wear a flatbrim hat cocked sideways I could do some JDM drift on the way, eh? I'll definitely have to think about it.

Swank Force One
Swank Force One MegaDork
2/25/13 9:33 p.m.
Darksider203 wrote: A fistpump isnt a hug lol.. Why should i get banned? Cuz You Feel like an idiot now irish??

It's like you're drunk and oblivious to the different usernames you're interacting with.

irish44j
irish44j UltraDork
2/25/13 9:34 p.m.
Darksider203 wrote: A fistpump isnt a hug lol.. Why should i get banned? Cuz You Feel like an idiot now irish??

I am in awe at your skill in responding to three different peoples' posts in a single sentence. It truly baffles the mind.

mazdeuce
mazdeuce Dork
2/25/13 9:35 p.m.

Open apology to the mods and everyone else for helping to destroy this thread. Earlier in the thread the nice gentleman said that he has a hard time not getting in the last word. I have a 9 year old son that is just like this. In fact, I feel that I've been training for this thread since he learned to talk. This is the most fun I've had in a while.

Canard.

irish44j
irish44j UltraDork
2/25/13 9:36 p.m.
mazdeuce wrote: Open apology to the mods and everyone else for helping to destroy this thread. Earlier in the thread the nice gentleman said that he has a hard time not getting in the last word. I have a 9 year old son that is just like this. In fact, I feel that I've been training for this thread since he learned to talk. This is the most fun I've had in a while. Canard.

Giant Purple Snorklewacker
Giant Purple Snorklewacker MegaDork
2/25/13 9:36 p.m.
mazdeuce wrote: Canard.

Canadian Retard?

mazdeuce
mazdeuce Dork
2/25/13 9:40 p.m.

Canard is actually French for duck.
I love roast canard.

mad_machine
mad_machine GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
2/25/13 9:40 p.m.

wow.. this thread is totally unlike anything I have seen on GRM in a while.

Everyone step back from the keyboard, turn off the computer, and get a good night's sleep. I think we all need it

z31maniac
z31maniac PowerDork
2/25/13 9:41 p.m.

This has been a truly great thread bros.

I'd love to have you all over for Bro-be-que fest so we can hard park our cars whilst wearing flat billed hats with the tags still on and talk about our awesome camber and drifting skills.

irish44j
irish44j UltraDork
2/25/13 9:41 p.m.

mazdeuce.......so 2 pages ago....

irish44j wrote: oh, maybe he's french?
Darksider203
Darksider203 Reader
2/25/13 9:42 p.m.

Nevemind

irish44j
irish44j UltraDork
2/25/13 9:43 p.m.
z31maniac wrote: This has been a truly great thread bros. I'd love to have you all over for Bro-be-que fest so we can hard park our cars whilst wearing flat billed hats with the tags still on and talk about our awesome camber and drifting skills.

we don't talk about things. we bros just nod our heads and lean up against our cars (with a soft terry rag between our body and our detailed paint, of course). Get with the brogram.

Tom Suddard
Tom Suddard GRM+ Memberand Intern
2/25/13 9:44 p.m.
irish44j wrote: wtf does "stock bumpers" mean anyhow? There are several varieties of stock bumpers on e30s that all look different. Diving boards, euros, plastic, etc. Nobody is butthurt about your uninformed opinions on e30s, since you clearly know exactly jack about them, other than some moronic idea that all e30 tuners do widebody m3 kits or something. Please stop talking about track cars. You've never been on a track, you have no idea what you're talking about one way or the other.

Holy E36 M3! Sorry bros, I had no idea my car was so ugly!

Darksider203
Darksider203 Reader
2/25/13 9:44 p.m.

I appologize to everyone i offended besides irish, i Will Not be ever posting an arguement like this again, you have my word. I am done. Sorry again

z31maniac
z31maniac PowerDork
2/25/13 9:45 p.m.

Oh silly brochachos. It's obvious you know nothing about wide body kits.

dooodstevenn
dooodstevenn New Reader
2/25/13 9:45 p.m.

In reply to Tom Suddard:

Oh!, it's hideous!

That's the look i was thinking about if i got an e30 though, and what i meant by nice e30.

irish44j
irish44j UltraDork
2/25/13 9:46 p.m.
Tom Suddard wrote:
irish44j wrote: wtf does "stock bumpers" mean anyhow? There are several varieties of stock bumpers on e30s that all look different. Diving boards, euros, plastic, etc. Nobody is butthurt about your uninformed opinions on e30s, since you clearly know exactly jack about them, other than some moronic idea that all e30 tuners do widebody m3 kits or something. Please stop talking about track cars. You've never been on a track, you have no idea what you're talking about one way or the other.
Holy E36 M3! Sorry bros, I had no idea my car was so ugly!

stop lying Tom.....all of us e30 guys know those diving boards are tucked and murdered. So you don't qualify for the ugly bumper title. Sorry.

irish44j
irish44j UltraDork
2/25/13 9:47 p.m.
Darksider203 wrote: I appologize to everyone i offended besides irish, i Will Not be ever posting an arguement like this again, you have my word. I am done. Sorry again

apologize to me also, or I shall taunt you a second time.

icaneat50eggs
icaneat50eggs Reader
2/25/13 9:47 p.m.

Am I the only one that had no idea what hella flush and stance was?

My god, then I googled it. Some people really should be taken out and beaten for what they did to those cars.

I'm still feeling a little ill just from looking at it.

z31maniac
z31maniac PowerDork
2/25/13 9:49 p.m.
irish44j wrote:
Darksider203 wrote: I appologize to everyone i offended besides irish, i Will Not be ever posting an arguement like this again, you have my word. I am done. Sorry again
apologize to me also, or I shall taunt you a second time.

No (hellabros) shall pass.

mazdeuce
mazdeuce Dork
2/25/13 9:49 p.m.
irish44j wrote: mazdeuce.......so 2 pages ago....
irish44j wrote: oh, maybe he's french?

You. Are. A. God.

mad_machine
mad_machine GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
2/25/13 9:50 p.m.

it's duck season?

Swank Force One
Swank Force One MegaDork
2/25/13 9:52 p.m.

I <3 Tommy's e30.

Darksider203
Darksider203 Reader
2/25/13 9:53 p.m.

Hey that actually looks pretty good tom i have to say.

1 ... 5 6 7 8 9

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
MATseldgxOpZ9QLJ13yCNedQ7uTscvjWc1VJSBk64gyF0PSEsrmsSidnQeWAMIO2