Junkyard_Dog
Junkyard_Dog Dork
10/19/10 9:01 p.m.
aussiesmg wrote: I loves me some E150 van, and my stuff stays dry

Wanna race?

Toyman01
Toyman01 GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
10/19/10 9:45 p.m.

I'll take that race as long as we are both towing that trailer, loaded.

Nice wagon!

Jay
Jay Dork
10/19/10 11:55 p.m.

Holy E36 M3!

Junkyard_Dog wrote:

Mecha-tauntaun has come to kill us all!

EvoRoadster
EvoRoadster New Reader
10/20/10 12:00 a.m.

+1, my 99 Volvo CrossCountry wagon is indispensable.

D_Howard
D_Howard New Reader
10/20/10 12:05 a.m.

As much as I disagree with the title of this thread that wagon is so ill.

Ian F
Ian F Dork
10/20/10 7:15 a.m.

Having previously owned a full-sized van, and currently own a full-size pick-up, I agree with the thread title 100%. Words fail me trying to convey how much I miss that van...

plus a gazzilion on keeping E36 M3 dry...

Giant Purple Snorklewacker
Giant Purple Snorklewacker SuperDork
10/20/10 7:36 a.m.

Hook this up and let me know how you make out ;)

mndsm
mndsm Dork
10/20/10 8:26 a.m.

I just wanna look at that wagon some more.

bravenrace
bravenrace Dork
10/20/10 8:42 a.m.

My truck has a cap and it dumps. I can carry anything you can and dirt, gravel, mulch, branches, etc...

mattmacklind
mattmacklind SuperDork
10/20/10 10:56 a.m.
Jay wrote: Holy E36 M3!
Mecha-tauntaun has come to kill us all!
I still have my Hoth Han Solo and the Taun-Taun, along with the rebel Hoth Fighter. I've got that giant lizard the stormtroopers rode around Tatooine on , too. Five seconds of screen time and a toy was made out of it.
aussiesmg
aussiesmg SuperDork
10/20/10 11:13 a.m.
Junkyard_Dog wrote:
Wanna race?

Sure, I will tow my race car with the van.

aussiesmg
aussiesmg SuperDork
10/20/10 11:16 a.m.
bravenrace wrote:
My truck has a cap and it dumps. I can carry anything you can and dirt, gravel, mulch, branches, etc...

OK, so does your rear seat convert into a bed which is accessible from the front seats, allow the removal of seats for convenience and we are able to get drinks etc from the cooler in the back while en route. Not to mention it has heat and AC in front and rear

Giant Purple Snorklewacker
Giant Purple Snorklewacker SuperDork
10/20/10 11:30 a.m.
aussiesmg wrote: OK, so does your rear seat convert into a bed which is accessible from the front seats, allow the removal of seats for convenience and we are able to get drinks etc from the cooler in the back while en route. Not to mention it has heat and AC in front and rear

Chevy 2500HD Crew Cab...

• Fold down rear seat accessible from front seats - holds many, many coolers, check
  • Removable rear seats, check
  • Heat + AC front and rear, check
  • Bed for up to 3000lbs of crap you don't want inside, check
  • 5th wheel hitch capable of pulling 8-10 ton trailer, check
  • bumper hitch capable of pulling 5 ton trailer, check
  • 18 city, 23 highway, 15 towing
bravenrace
bravenrace Dork
10/20/10 11:34 a.m.
Giant Purple Snorklewacker wrote:
aussiesmg wrote: OK, so does your rear seat convert into a bed which is accessible from the front seats, allow the removal of seats for convenience and we are able to get drinks etc from the cooler in the back while en route. Not to mention it has heat and AC in front and rear
Chevy 2500HD Crew Cab... - Fold down rear seat accessible from front seats - holds many, many coolers, check - Removable rear seats, check - Heat + AC front and rear, check - Bed for up to 3000lbs of crap you don't want inside, check - 5th wheel hitch capable of pulling 8-10 ton trailer, check - bumper hitch capable of pulling 5 ton trailer, check - 18 city, 23 highway, 15 towing

Thank you. And did I mention it can also haul dirt?

ansonivan
ansonivan HalfDork
10/20/10 11:40 a.m.
bravenrace wrote:
Giant Purple Snorklewacker wrote:
Chevy 2500HD Crew Cab... - Fold down rear seat accessible from front seats - holds many, many coolers, check - Removable rear seats, check - Heat + AC front and rear, check - Bed for up to 3000lbs of crap you don't want inside, check - 5th wheel hitch capable of pulling 8-10 ton trailer, check - bumper hitch capable of pulling 5 ton trailer, check - 18 city, 23 highway, 15 towing
Thank you. And did I mention it can also haul dirt?

e150's can haul dirt just as well, picture of me removing the last vestiges of the previous owners dirt.

bravenrace
bravenrace Dork
10/20/10 11:46 a.m.

Can't say that's just as well, dude. Besides, like I said before, my truck dumps. Does yours?

ansonivan
ansonivan HalfDork
10/20/10 11:50 a.m.
bravenrace wrote: Can't say that's just as well, dude. Besides, like I said before, my truck dumps. Does yours?

Yea well that's just like your opinion man. My un-truck has mood lighting and mirrors built into the ceiling.

bravenrace
bravenrace Dork
10/20/10 11:51 a.m.
ansonivan wrote:
bravenrace wrote: Can't say that's just as well, dude. Besides, like I said before, my truck dumps. Does yours?
Yea well that's just like your opinion man. My un-truck has mood lighting and mirrors built into the ceiling.

Well you got me there.

Cotton
Cotton Dork
10/20/10 12:02 p.m.
ansonivan wrote:

That was your uncle?? He offered me free candy and a ferris wheel ride one time.

Xceler8x
Xceler8x GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
10/20/10 12:32 p.m.
ansonivan wrote:

Why does the patch on your shirt say "Leghumper"?

Nice teak accents. I'd decorate in a nautical theme and buy an eye patch to wear while partying in the back. Mirror'ed ceiling mandatory.

pinchvalve
pinchvalve GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
10/20/10 12:40 p.m.

All I want to know is how the Ditch Witch is being integrated into your challenge vehicle.

ansonivan
ansonivan HalfDork
10/20/10 12:45 p.m.
Xceler8x wrote: Why does the patch on your shirt say "Leghumper"? Nice teak accents. I'd decorate in a nautical theme and buy an eye patch to wear while partying in the back. Mirror'ed ceiling mandatory.

That's Captain Uncle leghumper to you! The van is all out of candy but there are a few puppies left.

Joe Gearin
Joe Gearin Associate Publisher
10/20/10 1:06 p.m.

Well, my 84 Econoline has a sink, fridge, stove, and toilet. So my truck may not dump, but I can dump in my truck!

and a small motorcycle still fits inside!

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g98/grmjoeg/manvan.jpg

vans rock!

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
QyWn3mYURhiVF4HvfXOpu620tI7gpyVOK8KrHezz50ReLd93P0LiTES1NmboTnRE