1 2
pirate
pirate HalfDork
3/13/20 4:53 p.m.

I have both a gasoline Honda engine 3200 psi pressure washer and. Ryobi electric 1800 psi pressure washer. If you are washing concrete driveways or brick homes the gas powered unit is a lot more effective and gets the job done quickly. However the 3200 psi will also destroy wood decks remove paint and destroy a lot of other things if you are not careful. With the finest nozzle (red) you can literally cut holes in wood and most likely flesh if not careful. The gas powered unit is also heavy and sometime a pain to get started if not used regularly.

i find myself using the electric unit a lot more then the gas. It cleans our wood deck easily. I used it for cleaning car parts after spraying with a degreaser, washing tires, and a lot of small projects. Also use it along with a foam cannon for washing cars and motorhome. It's a lot more used simply because it is light, easy to store, etc.

With that said probably wouldn't want less the 1800 psi and would recommend buying a good brand. You can usually find decent ones in the $100 range.

mr2s2000elise
mr2s2000elise Dork
3/13/20 8:31 p.m.

I didn't know anything about Pressure Washers.

Then CURTIS on this forum along with others recommended them. I got this, and I can't seem to put this down. I LOVE IT

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
SQAbRHvMrkpZYp59ZNc6hlfDMTpkrKk9nbDHuG06MBXmaEgVJ60RBRfftcsiwsjC