1 ... 3 4 5 6
fujioko
fujioko New Reader
4/5/13 9:37 p.m.
Joe Gearin wrote:
fasted58 wrote: insulated can holder for your favorite bee... er beverage dunno if anybody suggested these
Awesome idea! Cheap to produce, cheap to buy, easy to transport......me likey!

Ya' know what would be cool... make the beverage holder orange and write FRAM upside down.

It would look like you were drinking from an oil filter! that would be awesome!

turboswede
turboswede GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
4/5/13 11:39 p.m.
fujioko wrote:
Joe Gearin wrote:
fasted58 wrote: insulated can holder for your favorite bee... er beverage dunno if anybody suggested these
Awesome idea! Cheap to produce, cheap to buy, easy to transport......me likey!
Ya' know what would be cool... make the beverage holder orange and write FRAM upside down. It would look like you were drinking from an oil filter! that would be awesome!

About the only thing Fram filters are useful for, IMO :-)

Nashco
Nashco UberDork
4/6/13 7:54 a.m.

Oh yeah, and those "Professional driver" shirts the drivers at the challenge get are cool...but really difficult to get currently.

Bryce

wbjones
wbjones UberDork
4/6/13 8:24 a.m.
PseudoSport wrote: In reply to wbjones: This one?

YES I bet it would sell

JoeyM
JoeyM UltimaDork
4/6/13 9:56 a.m.
wbjones wrote:
PseudoSport wrote: In reply to wbjones: This one?
YES I bet it would sell

I want one with a reticle

warpedredneck
warpedredneck Reader
4/6/13 2:40 p.m.

GRM emblems with adhesive backing, you know for tool boxes, shop fridges and cars?

Giant Purple Snorklewacker
Giant Purple Snorklewacker MegaDork
4/6/13 2:43 p.m.

Anal beads with a GRM logo pull starter handle on one end.

disclaimer I don't really have a use for this (yet) but it did state on page one that nothing was too crazy an idea.

Wally
Wally GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
4/6/13 7:58 p.m.
Giant Purple Snorklewacker wrote: Anal beads with a GRM logo pull starter handle on one end. *disclaimer* I don't really have a use for this (yet) but it did state on page one that nothing was too crazy an idea.

Just remember to pull slowly. You're not starting a lawnmower.

wbjones
wbjones UberDork
4/7/13 8:04 a.m.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

turboswede
turboswede GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
4/7/13 10:38 a.m.
Giant Purple Snorklewacker wrote: *disclaimer* I don't really have a use for this (yet) but it did state on page one that nothing was too crazy an idea.

Well, they don't call you a 'Giant Purple Snorklewhacker' for nothing....

Javelin
Javelin GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
4/7/13 11:04 a.m.

Giant +1 for an embroidered patch suitable for race suits!

A stick on or iron on version for helmet bags, gear bags, etc would also be cool.

oldtin
oldtin UltraDork
4/7/13 11:10 a.m.

More video products - like your tech articles, but filmed.

Challenge and UTCC videos.

Put it this way any article you write could have a dvd/video version.

I also like the idea of compilations - full tech articles/features from start to finish and with full details - maybe a start to finish of different racing bodies - perhaps an auto-x car, a spec racer, a vintage racer - from sanctioning body to the build to tech and first outing

I'd like a t-shirt or two, but tbh don't care for the current graphics - they are well done, just not my, um, idiom.

I like the fender cover idea and a ground mat to save the stains on those white t-shirts

BTW on the banners - I do happen to have a large format printer and can make them on demand.

LainfordExpress
LainfordExpress Reader
4/7/13 2:37 p.m.

GRM number panel with magnetic backing.

The stickers that are just GRM and the checkered flag, instead (or in addition to) the current ones that are the entire masthead.

GRM tool bag (for putting tools in, not a person is a bigger than average tool).

Mmadness
Mmadness Reader
4/7/13 5:51 p.m.

How about tire totes or better yet tire insulators? Tire totes/insulators are perfect for the GRM logo as nobody wants to buy brand specific tire totes and look like a traitor when they switch tire brands. Much like any non-revolutionary product, it's marketability would be very dependent on the price.

Gearheadotaku
Gearheadotaku GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
4/7/13 7:28 p.m.

Yet another long sleeve T shirt vote. Jersey gray would be a good color.

Rufledt
Rufledt Dork
4/7/13 7:45 p.m.
Apis_Mellifera wrote: Have I mentioned Archive DVDs with digitized back issues? I feel like we've talked about that...

absolutely this. Fine Woodworking magazine does this and it is SO awesome.

SnowMongoose
SnowMongoose Reader
4/7/13 8:52 p.m.

Dork Stickers

vetteracer92
vetteracer92
4/7/13 8:55 p.m.
Wally wrote:
Giant Purple Snorklewacker wrote: Anal beads with a GRM logo pull starter handle on one end. *disclaimer* I don't really have a use for this (yet) but it did state on page one that nothing was too crazy an idea.
Just remember to pull slowly. You're not starting a lawnmower.

grm logo clear and waterproof computer covers...usefull for some of us that are drinking a beverage while reading this

mw
mw Dork
4/7/13 8:58 p.m.

It would be hard to do and it not look cheesy, but a watch would be cool. I like the camping chair idea and the tire insulators. Anything that I will actually use at an autox.

What about a neck tie?

gunner
gunner GRM+ Memberand Reader
4/7/13 9:59 p.m.

tall sized shirts. I wear large tall and I have gotten xl shirts in the past and they always end up too short to wear after a few washings. Plus the lack of tall sizes have kept me from buying more t-shirts from GRM knowing what the long term outcome with them. If I wore the two I have now anywhere, it would be to walmart so I can fit in. I really want your third t-shirt design in black, I just wont buy it in a non tall size.

jere
jere Reader
4/8/13 11:24 a.m.

How about just stickers, 90% of the posts in this thread are GRM logo on anal beads or door mat or whatever. Make some stickers for everyone to put the logo on what they want

And another vote for black none halter top tee shirts

93EXCivic
93EXCivic MegaDork
4/8/13 11:48 a.m.

I like the fender cover idea, Challenge DVD, air pressure gauge and a Dork sticker.

tuna55
tuna55 UberDork
4/8/13 12:37 p.m.
jere wrote: How about just stickers, 90% of the posts in this thread are GRM logo on anal beads or door mat or whatever. Make some stickers for everyone to put the logo on what they want And another vote for black none halter top tee shirts

Stickers on anal beads eh? Good idea!

4cylndrfury
4cylndrfury MegaDork
4/8/13 1:49 p.m.

what about a paddle ball game...yeah, just a paddle ball game, and a lamp...just a paddle ball game and a lamp, and a TV remote...

Tom Suddard
Tom Suddard GRM+ Memberand Intern
4/8/13 2:50 p.m.
jere wrote: How about just stickers, 90% of the posts in this thread are GRM logo on anal beads or door mat or whatever. Make some stickers for everyone to put the logo on what they want And another vote for black none halter top tee shirts

Uh, we sell stickers

1 ... 3 4 5 6

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
PbhKNVskDJ5710qiQLU8hV8Gtu6WmQfeytRnSWbeU4wFyo5j3Ad1V2XWyjMIMJtR