1 2
Wally
Wally GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
6/16/09 9:29 a.m.

With this dye, everywhere there is a leak will glow orange.

petegossett
petegossett GRM+ Memberand Dork
6/16/09 11:10 a.m.

I can just imagine how this conversation went...

Seller: "Hey Bob, you own a Vette, you must know alot about cars. What can I do to help sell this old car of mine?"

Bob: "Clean it up 'till it shines, people won't care how old it is if it looks like new. Make sure you do the engine too!"

Seller, walking into Autozone: "Um, hi...I don't really know anything about cars, but I'm trying to sell mine & a friend said I need to make the engine look really good. Do you have anything?"

Autozoner: "Doood...'dis orange engine paint will look mad-tyte JDM on your Scooby!"

slefain
slefain Dork
6/16/09 11:21 a.m.
petegossett wrote: I can just imagine how this conversation went... Seller: "Hey Bob, you own a Vette, you must know *alot* about cars. What can I do to help sell this old car of mine?" Bob: "Clean it up 'till it shines, people won't care how old it is if it looks like new. Make sure you do the engine too!" Seller, walking into Autozone: "Um, hi...I don't really know anything about cars, but I'm trying to sell mine & a friend said I need to make the engine look really good. Do you have anything?" Autozoner: "Doood...'dis orange engine paint will look mad-tyte JDM on your Scooby!"

Seller: "Thanks! I'll take a can."

Autozoner: "Dood, you gonna need dos can'os to do the job right up tight."

Seller: "Nah, one can will be plenty, I need the rest of this $5 bill for beer"

Higelac
Higelac New Reader
6/17/09 7:13 a.m.

I sent the seller this question:

"That orange engine (and hoses, wires, etc.) is HOT! I wouldn't think orange on a car that color but somehow it works! My question is have you had the car on a dyno to see how much horsepower has been added by the orange?"

Awww I forgot to compliment the fade job on the battery. Too bad EBay doesn't automatically post questions publicly unless the seller requests it..

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Vt33bgSxXmJxvEVd48UyTM3IpV17kqPujwG4fEHENHSvDlirwOSWq86micOp1sLP