1 2
P71
P71 GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
8/2/09 9:42 a.m.

You can get warranty, piece of mind, etc on a 2-year old, 30K mile, Certified Pre-Owned, and pay about half of the same car new...

Average sale on Cash-For-Clunkers is a $25K car. $4500 will not cover the deprecation on that!

InigoMontoya
InigoMontoya Reader
8/2/09 3:06 p.m.

My wife and I just picked up a honda fit sport, great car, we (without the rebate) got out the door for under 17K. For the new ones the fit and finish are good, iPod integration is included, and with the magic seats in the back, can haul just a ton of stuff, there is a pic of some guy with a 4 wheeler stuffed into one. I cannot say too many good things about the car, put it on your list.

Stuc
Stuc HalfDork
8/2/09 4:03 p.m.
InigoMontoya wrote: My wife and I just picked up a honda fit sport, great car, we (without the rebate) got out the door for under 17K. For the new ones the fit and finish are good, iPod integration is included, and with the magic seats in the back, can haul just a ton of stuff, there is a pic of some guy with a 4 wheeler stuffed into one. I cannot say too many good things about the car, put it on your list.

You mean enough good things?

Yea... I was curious where forzav12 came up with that accusation on the Accents. I have an '05 Accent GT, my dad has an '05-'07 Yaris 4-door (did they have them in '05?).. I prefer my Accent any day. The Yaris isn't much fun to drive... and I can't stand that center speedo.

That, and people who have driven the newer generation accent as well as mine like it even more, although I prefer the styling of mine. Yaris 4-door looks good in black though.

From what I hear the Fit is pretty gutless, where I feel the Accent moves itself pretty well.

Stop distracting me from X-Games!!

Bobzilla
Bobzilla HalfDork
8/3/09 9:03 a.m.
forzav12 wrote: In reply to Bobzilla: Go out and actually drive the aforementioned cars before you comment.

I have. I did. I stand by what I said. Not sure what fantasy world you're living in, but it must be another continent from me.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
eyqN8mv0kx8RuHRTtBaGErziOGstDlDcNqTbZyBxjP8oJnHoH8NhqgBkP62UxOY4