1 2
Spinout007
Spinout007 GRM+ Memberand Dork
12/5/10 1:05 p.m.

oh boy.....lemons, chumpcar, or challenge? I want to see this thing in person. As my wife said "Miami fans are just weird!"

fastasleep
fastasleep Reader
12/5/10 5:15 p.m.
Spinout007 wrote: oh boy.....lemons, chumpcar, or challenge? I want to see this thing in person. As my wife said "Miami fans are just weird!"

Miami fans? I love Miami because it is a hotbed of gay activity; I didn't know anyone else knew that was the reason I loved Miami........anywho........probably just a commuter for a while. I thought about the Challenge, but I am trying to complete the Yugo for the Challenge. It'll probably be just another street terrorizer.

-Les

ansonivan
ansonivan HalfDork
12/5/10 5:55 p.m.

Say "street terrorizer" with a lisp, E36 M3's funny.

This calls for video of front wheel drive traction problems.

dansxr2
dansxr2 Reader
12/5/10 7:48 p.m.

If you go with that ecu upgrade, let me know what you think. I'm interested in it fot my capri, but curious if the difference is noticable.

DukeOfUndersteer
DukeOfUndersteer SuperDork
12/6/10 7:14 a.m.
fastasleep wrote:
DukeOfUndersteer wrote: awesome to see it went to a GRM'er... Think i should get some commission... like a ride in it....
When are you coming by, man? I was just about to go pull it off the trailer.......... Seriously, we need to meet up. I see you on here quite a bit and you are local, right? -Les

yea, semi-local, OTP North around Alpharetta... I will definitely need to make a trip out

SVreX
SVreX SuperDork
12/6/10 7:32 a.m.

FINISH THE YUGO!

No distractions!

If you want to drive the freaky fuzzy thing around a little for kicks, that's fine. But don't look for any slack from me if you don't bring the Yugoslavian Terror to the Challenge this year!

fastasleep
fastasleep Reader
12/6/10 1:19 p.m.
dansxr2 wrote: If you go with that ecu upgrade, let me know what you think. I'm interested in it fot my capri, but curious if the difference is noticable.

Will do! Duke, you should make a trip during a Hong weekend. THAT would be the best. My phone number is 770-778-7368.

SV..................I know! I worked on it last night! ;)

-Les

jakeb
jakeb New Reader
12/7/10 4:19 p.m.

Where are the pictures of this furless wonder?

ansonivan
ansonivan HalfDork
12/7/10 4:24 p.m.
jakeb wrote: Where are the pictures of this furless wonder?

Bwa!

Spinout007
Spinout007 GRM+ Memberand Dork
12/7/10 7:46 p.m.

splitime
splitime Reader
12/7/10 7:55 p.m.
mndsm wrote: Damn, were that any closer, I'd buy it. Motor is worth close to that much.

Crap... that motor set is worth that much? Maybe my backup stuff should be for sale :p

Heck.... how about an entire GTX drivetrain?

dansxr2
dansxr2 Reader
12/7/10 9:45 p.m.

Why must you tease me Splitime...I'll bite, where are you?

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Zj0KCkNzdnWOJR7p2KpEtiSQjf4pbyFDdMS1t6cSVvSfCtG3dNI9FE6yzKoJva8g