1 2 3 4
Strizzo
Strizzo SuperDork
12/31/10 3:50 p.m.

i'll be interested to hear how you like that lower. people that have them seem to like them, but they tend to only get used for dedicated .22lr builds or something. there are also a lot of other people who have never even seen one in real life that seem to think that there's no way a composite lower can put up with the "punishment" that an AR lower goes through. i dont think it'd be my first choice for a large caliber build, but i doubt theres anything a .223 can put out that it can't handle.

Lesley
Lesley SuperDork
12/31/10 6:03 p.m.
rebelgtp wrote: In reply to Strizzo: Nah originally I had ordered a Boyds Tacticool, now they aren't even producing the one I wanted (OD green) anymore. I may still get a tan at some point though. The hogue will hold me for awhile. Now I am planning on building 2 M4 clones off the Plum Crazy composite lowers. One for me and one for the gf, she wants her own carbine.

I have absolutely no idea what he just said.

JFX001
JFX001 SuperDork
12/31/10 6:06 p.m.
Lesley wrote:
rebelgtp wrote: In reply to Strizzo: Nah originally I had ordered a Boyds Tacticool, now they aren't even producing the one I wanted (OD green) anymore. I may still get a tan at some point though. The hogue will hold me for awhile. Now I am planning on building 2 M4 clones off the Plum Crazy composite lowers. One for me and one for the gf, she wants her own carbine.
I have absolutely no idea what he just said.

I got something about Boyd Coddington, a Fiero, a purple Dodge and a girlfriend.....

rebelgtp
rebelgtp SuperDork
12/31/10 6:17 p.m.

Well I was talking about building composite hotrods of a sort...though not purple.

Wally
Wally GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
12/31/10 8:10 p.m.

I got a Lionel Hudson Jr Engine and an animated model of the GE sign on the Schenectdy Plant

Marty!
Marty! Dork
12/31/10 11:22 p.m.

We just opened our presents today and played around with them tonight.

I got a Xbox Kinect for the wife and son (my wife really did want one, I swear) and that thing is pretty amazing.

I also got F1 2010. I'm digging that so far. Nice change from Forza for a while.

1 2 3 4

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
1vs44tFiAMpG5m0GOgAk0bO3yChNnOJOhYfhvXaDVVCuQ8qLZeMvJSGc0y8GmYeO