1 2
EastCoastMojo
EastCoastMojo GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
9/20/10 6:42 p.m.

I narrowly missed getting sucked into this game. What saved me was I couldn't figure out how to get the car to move, I kept hitting up and down keys. Finally Chuck told me that you just click on things, you don't get to actually drive around and I said, "Screw that. I wanna drive it around." That, and the music drives me nuts.

Opus
Opus Dork
9/20/10 7:48 p.m.

Glad I am not the only one.

I recently found out you can find skins out there for cars and I am building my famos car collection. Not all are perfect matches, but fun all the same. I do need to make a GRM number plate for my pinto though.

Starsky and Hutch Pinto (no Torinos yet) Herbie Grave Digger Family truckster Escalade Ken Block Rally car (Subaru modified to fit mazda 3)

Appleseed
Appleseed SuperDork
9/20/10 10:37 p.m.

Anyone else read this as "Any victims of town car." To which I thought, everyone who's ridden in one is a victim of a towncar.

neon4891
neon4891 SuperDork
9/20/10 11:53 p.m.
Appleseed wrote: Anyone else read this as "Any victims of town car." To which I thought, everyone who's ridden in one is a victim of a towncar.

never a towncar, just the lower trim panther cousins... and I'm looking at a coupe tomarrow

Racer1ab
Racer1ab Reader
9/21/10 10:22 a.m.

I read about it on Jalopnik, and kinda got hooked, but it's not like I invest a whole lot of time in it. My friends can't figure out how I'm leveling up so fast...pretty easy when you have 5 employees working the longer jobs!

(Just a week away from collecting 500xp per engine tune! )

mndsm
mndsm Dork
9/21/10 11:22 a.m.

Heh, I levelled the hard way. Probably delivered something like 50k pizzas by now. Car washes when I have time to speed grind, 8 works@ 20xp/instance= 160xp- every 5min.... Yeah.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
hPbyQp2NtCZUKbyh9KbZrlskB9UBTTWdueXHI7Z3SXX0h0lfZpLG1hN4FQ01Ij3a