1 2
joedapro
joedapro New Reader
12/30/08 11:15 p.m.

Two days ago, I was in a Flying J truckstop, in Austin Texas. I saw Dale Earnhardt gassing up a motorhome! I swear it was him! I tried to approach him, but he pulled his hood of jacket over his head, and bolted into RV. He sped out of the parking lot with his headlites off. Several other people saw him too. The clerk reviewed CCTV tape, and she agreed with me, as did a Texas trooper. Has anyone else seen him? Seriously now.

ReverendDexter
ReverendDexter Reader
12/30/08 11:20 p.m.

Is Dale Earnhardt the new Tupak Shakur?

Trans_Maro
Trans_Maro New Reader
12/31/08 12:04 a.m.

He plays poker at my house with Elvis, Santa and the Easter Bunny every week.

Shawn

joedapro
joedapro New Reader
12/31/08 12:27 a.m.

In reply to Trans_Maro:

Just as I would do. but whos getting poked, you? LOL

neon4891
neon4891 SuperDork
12/31/08 12:34 a.m.

maybe it is a guy who is a lookalike and didn't want to be hasseled, FWIW

Wally
Wally GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
12/31/08 5:43 a.m.
Trans_Maro wrote: He plays poker at my house with Elvis, Santa and the Easter Bunny every week. Shawn

I'd stop inviting the Easter Bunny. He's fun at first but he always forgets when it's his turn to bring the beer and eventually he'll back up your toilet with a big pellet and won't say anything. The room will flood and run out onto the hall carpet and he'll say it wasn't him and hop on out early.

Jensenman
Jensenman SuperDork
12/31/08 6:31 a.m.

Yeah that damn rabbit did that to me, too. Still got stains in the carpet.

Dale wasn't by chance riding with Jim Morrison was he? I heard they were pretty tight.

John Brown
John Brown GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
12/31/08 6:40 a.m.

I call BS.

Two days ago Sr was with his male lover in Vermont.

It is all a ploy to cover up his alternative lifestyle.

And you two leave Vic alone. The dude works his ass off E36 M3ting colored eggs all year long and wrecks one toilet three years ago and gets busy with your wives when he claims he is getting a beer but still gets no respect.

jrw1621
jrw1621 Reader
12/31/08 7:42 a.m.

I would have guessed that it was Santa that could never remember to bring beer (with the excuse of, "I'll make up for it in the last week of the year." and "I already brought you stuff.") To me, Santa seems like the type to choke the crapper to a stop. He is also famous for not flushing and then claiming, "I left you a present!"

On the other hand, I would advise to not let the easter bunny near your girlfriend or wife. Hell, my wife doesn't even want him in the house. He's alway laying down the sexual inuendo and wants to play grab-ass with the ladies.

Elvis usually gets so E36 M3faced that he spends the night on the couch or we have to call him a cab. Half the time he arrives in the same condition. I also gets to be a bit much with him demanding to only be addressed as "The King."

John Brown
12/31/08 7:48 a.m.

Watch his face when you call him "King-a-ling", priceless. We were playing euchre a few weeks back and I had a solo spade hand and the rat bastard picked up a low diamond. I started spewing off at the mouth and he reminded me that the last guy who started talking E36 M3 like that ended up being air conditioned in the crapper a while back...

That berkeleyer is hard core still!

Woody
Woody GRM+ Memberand Dork
12/31/08 9:10 a.m.
John Brown wrote: I call BS. Two days ago Sr was with his male lover in Vermont. It is all a ploy to cover up his alternative lifestyle.

Can we please be a little more mature and open minded around here?

... and leave Michael Waltrip out of this.

914Driver
914Driver Dork
12/31/08 9:22 a.m.

I didn't know Jr. was missing....

SoloSonett
SoloSonett Reader
12/31/08 9:23 a.m.

Dale Sr is alive and well.....I heard he just grew tired of turning only left!

John Brown
12/31/08 9:31 a.m.
Woody wrote:
John Brown wrote: I call BS. Two days ago Sr was with his male lover in Vermont. It is all a ploy to cover up his alternative lifestyle.
Can we please be a little more mature and open minded around here? ... and leave Michael Waltrip out of this.

I can not be open minded about this.

Dale and Mike were in Vermont? They were definately not in Texas!

minimac
minimac Dork
12/31/08 10:23 a.m.

C'mon guys....this is really lame. Are you really that bored? I'm sure you can find plenty in the garage that needs to be done.

aircooled
aircooled Dork
12/31/08 10:37 a.m.

Of course he is back, "The Intimidator" got tired of getting his ass handed to him by Mark Donohue in all of the afterlife race series.

John Brown
12/31/08 12:44 p.m.
minimac wrote: C'mon guys....this is really lame. Are you really that bored? I'm sure you can find plenty in the garage that needs to be done.

Some of work, so we need something to occupy our time ;)

BTW I loved the Donohue post.

Karl La Follette
Karl La Follette Reader
12/31/08 12:47 p.m.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RryZV8NK9-Q&feature=related

Volksroddin
Volksroddin HalfDork
12/31/08 9:26 p.m.
Karl La Follette wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RryZV8NK9-Q&feature=related

I always hate'd that show. He look'd stupid and the people that heard of watching it look'd just as dumb.

joedapro
joedapro New Reader
12/31/08 11:15 p.m.

you guys have ruined my sighting story. i may never share again.

Volksroddin
Volksroddin HalfDork
1/1/09 9:34 a.m.

I thuoght I saw Stan Lee at a bagal shop I work'd at few years ago. He even said his name was stan(for when the food was done we would call there name)

aussiesmg
aussiesmg HalfDork
1/1/09 10:47 a.m.

Senior isn't gone he just turned right

mel_horn
mel_horn HalfDork
1/1/09 10:51 a.m.
aircooled wrote: Of course he is back, "The Intimidator" got tired of getting his ass handed to him by Mark Donohue in all of the afterlife race series.

Not to mention Paul Newman and Steve McQueen. Sorry, I got both "LeMans" and "Winning" for Christmas and have been watching them...

cghstang
cghstang New Reader
1/1/09 11:11 a.m.
Volksroddin wrote: I thuoght I saw Stan Lee at a bagal shop I work'd at few years ago. He even said his name was stan(for when the food was done we would call there name)

And he's still not dead!

Volksroddin
Volksroddin HalfDork
1/1/09 2:44 p.m.
cghstang wrote:
Volksroddin wrote: I thuoght I saw Stan Lee at a bagal shop I work'd at few years ago. He even said his name was stan(for when the food was done we would call there name)
And he's still not dead!

uh? where did I say he was dead?

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
GvvsS8fM8K6WiQMPMeo7K5Au0h8jctYshKzkIptD7TsMJR2y1QXfnq7tWr5wMlWk