1 2 3 4
Brett_Murphy (Agent of Chaos)
Brett_Murphy (Agent of Chaos) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
5/2/24 4:24 p.m.

I think that a large part in the delays and foot dragging in the legalization of the product is so that politicians and their cronies can invest on the ground floor and set things up so that the maximize gain from the legalization.

P3PPY
P3PPY GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
5/2/24 9:42 p.m.

Man I thought for sure this thread would be locked by now. Way to go, everyone else :)

Captdownshift (Forum Supporter)
Captdownshift (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
5/2/24 11:04 p.m.

In reply to P3PPY :

I think that those who have no interest in partaking just don't want smoke blown in their face or people operating heavy machinery. That's a low bar that's merely a willingness to respect others and one's self, I'd hope that anyone would be willing to respect those wishes. 

Mayoxord
Mayoxord New Reader
10/11/24 8:36 a.m.

It really helps streamline processes without the constant back-and-forth of political debates. Imagine if the armed forces had to wait on politicians to decide every little thing; it would be chaos! I think reclassifying marijuana is a step in the right direction, especially when it comes to regulation and making it more accessible.

P3PPY
P3PPY GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
10/11/24 11:13 a.m.

I think this is an excellent example of the polite and communal undertone of this forum. 
9/10 this was posted by a bot and could be flamed, BUT on the 1/10 chance it WASNT, no one is going to say anything and chase off that new person. 

1 2 3 4

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
2erzg6Gm4KLl6T7WelYB5EOvXAakjVs1KUj3cP9nFWQy076Z3qp8HESYR98BCXEi