1 2
914Driver
914Driver MegaDork
9/4/13 6:40 a.m.

The guy that held three women in his home for over ten years was sentenced to life plus 1,000 years.

Found swinging.....

He got to experience being held captive for a short time, hopefully he got to experience rape also.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57601231/ariel-castro-kills-himself-in-prison/

Jerry
Jerry Dork
9/4/13 6:46 a.m.
914Driver wrote: He got to experience being held captive for a short time, hopefully he got to experience rape also.

Heard he was in solitary...bummer.

Woody
Woody GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
9/4/13 7:01 a.m.

He finally did something nice for people.

fasted58
fasted58 PowerDork
9/4/13 7:11 a.m.

well huh, musta not liked being locked up against his will

DrBoost
DrBoost PowerDork
9/4/13 7:17 a.m.

I was going to post, using that EXACT topic line. I agree with Woody, but regret he was able to go on his terms.

4cylndrfury
4cylndrfury MegaDork
9/4/13 7:51 a.m.

well, if you believe in the same things as I do, having taken his own life, youll agree hes now with his own kind. Earth was far too nice a place for that sack of flesh.

GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
9/4/13 8:07 a.m.

If you don't, however, then you'll be sad that he took the easy way out of serving his sentence. Ah well good riddance anyway.

foxtrapper
foxtrapper PowerDork
9/4/13 8:13 a.m.

If he actually did commit suicide. Considering the watch he was under, I rather doubt it was done by his own hands.

z31maniac
z31maniac PowerDork
9/4/13 8:17 a.m.
foxtrapper wrote: If he actually did commit suicide. Considering the watch he was under, I rather doubt it was done by his own hands.

They said on the news he wasn't under suicide watch, just in solitary confinement to protect him from the other prisoners.

foxtrapper
foxtrapper PowerDork
9/4/13 8:55 a.m.
z31maniac wrote:
foxtrapper wrote: If he actually did commit suicide. Considering the watch he was under, I rather doubt it was done by his own hands.
They said on the news he wasn't under suicide watch, just in solitary confinement to protect him from the other prisoners.

With a 30 minute maximum watch cycle, on a randomized basis. Not saying that it was impossible for him to take his own life, just that I find the notion of others helping him along far more likely.

Giant Purple Snorklewacker
Giant Purple Snorklewacker MegaDork
9/4/13 9:10 a.m.

I applaud his effort to reduce the tax burden of his fellow citizens.

DoctorBlade
DoctorBlade UltraDork
9/4/13 9:18 a.m.

Well, that's it for him.

Fueled by Caffeine
Fueled by Caffeine MegaDork
9/4/13 10:18 a.m.

Good

Javelin
Javelin GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
9/4/13 10:24 a.m.

shiny happy person

mad_machine
mad_machine GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
9/4/13 10:59 a.m.

I am not one for vengence.. but I think justice, in his case, would have been best served by sending him to a woman's maximum security prison.. without putting him in solitary

I am sure there is a special place for him where he is going

yamaha
yamaha PowerDork
9/4/13 11:53 a.m.

In reply to foxtrapper:

We had 2 inmates commit suicide at the prison I worked at in the 2 years I was there. They'll hang themselves right after the check is done. Because even on suicide watch, that interval is still 15min. Rarely do they get or "need" help to figure it all out. Hell, the one managed to kill himself in the rubber room by strangling himself with his torn up boxers(only thing he was allowed to have).

Hopefully they just leave this berkeleyers corpse in the prison cell. Call it medieval, but this degenerate didn't deserve to get the chance to get a quick out.

SVreX
SVreX MegaDork
9/4/13 5:12 p.m.

So, now he's just got 1000 years left to serve, right?

Beer Baron
Beer Baron UltimaDork
9/4/13 5:22 p.m.

...and nothing of any value was lost.

novaderrik
novaderrik PowerDork
9/4/13 6:31 p.m.

sometimes guards "accidentally" let their guard down a bit and "accidentally" leave a door or 2 open or unlocked and things "accidentally" happen...

wasn't Jeffrey Dahmer also in solitary when he met his demise?

and the first person to point out that he had a young child who now doesn't have a father is a tragedy gets docked infinity internet points..

aussiesmg
aussiesmg MegaDork
9/4/13 6:32 p.m.

Pigs will eat about anything

Woody
Woody GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
9/4/13 6:40 p.m.
novaderrik wrote: wasn't Jeffrey Dahmer also in solitary when he met his demise?

I think he was cleaning a toilet.

mndsm
mndsm PowerDork
9/4/13 6:45 p.m.
Woody wrote:
novaderrik wrote: wasn't Jeffrey Dahmer also in solitary when he met his demise?

Yeah, he got beat to death with a mop handle or something. Whatever.

Curmudgeon
Curmudgeon MegaDork
9/4/13 6:48 p.m.
Giant Purple Snorklewacker wrote: I applaud his effort to reduce the tax burden of his fellow citizens.

Same here. We need to hand out nooses to shiny happy people like this.

novaderrik
novaderrik PowerDork
9/4/13 7:26 p.m.
mndsm wrote:
Woody wrote:
Yeah, he got beat to death with a mop handle or something. Whatever.

the story i heard involved a plunger handle inserted where a plunger handle wouldn't normally be inserted, with only the plunger part of the plunger not inserted... this Casto guy should have met the same fate..

patgizz
patgizz GRM+ Memberand UberDork
9/4/13 10:38 p.m.
Giant Purple Snorklewacker wrote: I applaud his effort to reduce the tax burden of his fellow citizens.

as an ohio taxpayer i support this message

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
ii1u0BEhjGWOSju9jPMnqhaFNda4e1g8WqWBz9ZCbjw2Bi4ZkNrXVo6yYmlbQSzs